• Jerry Shugart

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapt

Yxboom:

Dee Dee's apologizing.........:nono:

Well I can verify that she DOES apologize. She just did to me about thinking I seriously voted twice, and asking me to tell Knight what I did so he would subtract that vote. I was kidding and she didn't realize it.

So don't say she never apologizes. I know better.

Ginger

Hi All,

After reading the Battle, I can see that Dee Dee has carefully used scripture mixed with logic. Tossing disptheology off kilter is not hard to do though. Jerry has chosen scriptures and has cleverly changed the clear meaning of many of them, so that he appears to prop his doctrine up (smoke and mirrors). I have cast my vote for Dee Dee.

JackS

Ginger,
Now if we could all figure out how rapt voted twice, we could really get the score where it needs to be!;)

rapt

Yay, Ginger evened it up!

Ginger,
Now if we could all figure out how rapt voted twice, we could really get the score where it needs to be! ;)

The "score" is where it needs to be regardless of what the POLL says! Shall the unbelief of a multitude make God's Word of none effect? Let God be true and every man a liar.

I'm surprized that the one who makes the most sense is as popular as she is! I'm sure that if the poll was taken among most professing Christians, Dee Dee would lose by a landslide. That's because disp fantasies are so popular and Dee Dee's sound reasoning in this debate isn't. (2Tim 4:3,4; 1Tim 4:1,2; 2Pet 2:1,2)

(Have you guys realized yet that I never really voted twice?
:doh: I hope so!)

rapt

Yxboom, you fixed the score? How's that? Did you cast the nineteenth vote for Dee Dee? YAY!

Sorry, I thought you were serious about Dee Dee never apologizing. Misunderstanding who's kidding and who isn't seems to be epidemic here! :doh:

rapt

ooops, I meant from Broward County (I'm in Tallahassee where the GOOD voting machines are (ha)). I do hope that us Floridians know HOW to vote for the right debater!

Sola Scriptora

Jack, you're not done with me, I'm already donw with you guys. You are partial and hypocritical. You stand with your guy no matter what they say.

Rapt is damning to hell every dispensationalist. Lunacy.

Rapt: my post is being reposrted. Good. Maybe they'll read yours and realize mine was rebuking your madness. You are not of the Spirit of GTod.

Mr smacks: Peter disagrees with you. You didn't touch 2Peter 3, for it substantiates what I said and refutes what you say.

So far on here, in a few short posts, i have refuted many of your assumptions and contentions, and none of you attempt to touch them.

Conveninet for you Jack you are "done" with me, after I exposed you "kingdom offer" argument as false, anmd after I refuted you appeals at Ps 110. Nothing to say about those things, eh?

And so I could refute your whole scheme, if I chose to.

Smacks, I have been studying Bible interpretation for 18 years, I appreciate your 101, but covered that a long time ago.

2Peter 3 contradicts what you say, that is why you have nothing to say about it.

And so, Good bye, it has been fun so easily demonstrating the folly of your positions.

The end will come as Dispensationalists say, no matter what YOU SAY.

JackS

Rapt,

Stop it your killing me!

Where have all the dispy's gone, long time passing?

Sung to the tune of "Where have all the Flowers gone?"

This is boring.

Y

Yxboom

I already voted.

I just put back the vote you said Dee Dee lost from Knight unawaringly deducting it. If this isn't the case than I will take the vote back. You're honesty is on the line!

Y

Yxboom

Sola,

Sola,

Prozac bro.....

I am reading the posts and I'll moderate so don't worry. If Rapt's reporting anyone I'll know about it. You guys both need to chill cause this is the peanut gallery where we root for our contestants in the BR. Can we keep it that way instead of throwing popcorn, old sandwiches and sodas all over each other. There is the rest of TOL for you guys to do that ;)

JackS

Well there you go Sola has spoken and we are all put in our place.

This can be taken elsewhere, but I have been asked to help keep this forum on point.

Go Go Dee Dee she's the girl

argue with her, you must be a squiril.

There YxBoom hows that for rooting?

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by JackS
Well there you go Sola has spoken and we are all put in our place.

Well I don't know how you came in being put in your place, because the issue is between Rapt and Sola. Sounds like you are trying to jump in front of security just to be a part of the brawl.

JackS

XyBoom, read Sola's reply it addresses Jack, so I am already in the brawl. I'm running scared because he has defeated me with his dreaded X-Ray gun.

Hit me high hit me low,
I've got powers of which you don't know

Man I'm in a weird mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.