Banned

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It usually means they have been put in a timeout status anywhere from a day to even a few months. Sometimes the bans are permanent if they are a spammer.

Arthur Brain

Erm, it means they're.....banned from using the forum due to violating the rules.....

Hopefully that's answered?

Spitfire

It says "banned" in red letters?

I says the username in red letters. :p

I think it means the same thing it does on pretty much any other online forum anymore. More likely suspended than truly banned. Unless it was an automated spam dispenser to begin with.

Krsto

Hey, it's a valid question considering the so-called "banned" person is posting.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Ted L Glines

that is your first post?

Interesting. Been a member of this interactive forum since Jan 2011 and has never interacted until now. Ah ha! It was a clever ruse and he'll have 847 posts by next Tuesday.

I'm glad he asked the question. On two of the games I'm on, when you are banned, you are totally outta there. Your email address and computer IP address are locked out. Only way you can access those sites is to change your email address and use a different computer. Some sites have some serious banning going on. Fallen Sword is one of them, and I think Perfect World is the other.