Attn:Mr. Enyart--question about your "Evolve.exe" program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin (Wiccan)

Regarding your "Evolve" program (found on your website: http://www.kgov.com/evolve/), you make the following statement: "Many honest students of life will look at the results and realize that if random chance cannot get a simple alphabet right, it could never get life started." (Emphasis added.)

Do you mean the emphasised statement as a conclusive assesment of abiogenesis, or as an illustrative analogy?

Thank you for your time,

Justin

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Justin, Bob only visits TOL on occasion so I am guessing he isn't going to see and or respond to this post.

However, Bob is a really friendly guy who would probably love to discuss your question. Why don't you call him on his radio show M-F at 5pm ET at 1-800-8Enyart.

docrob57

Knight said:
Justin, Bob only visits TOL on occasion so I am guessing he isn't going to see and or respond to this post.

However, Bob is a really friendly guy who would probably love to discuss your question. Why don't you call him on his radio show M-F at 5pm ET at 1-800-8Enyart.

Excellent idea!

Justin (Wiccan)

Knight said:

'Cause I don't do call-in shows. ;) Seriously, my wife has a job where she's on-call 24/7 (when she's not on duty), so I can't tie up the phone lines.

Well, I'll leave the question up ... if he sees it, great, and if not, that's cool too. As I told Jack, I know he's a busy man.

Justin

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Justin (Wiccan) said:
'Cause I don't do call-in shows. ;) Seriously, my wife has a job where she's on-call 24/7 (when she's not on duty), so I can't tie up the phone lines.

Well, I'll leave the question up ... if he sees it, great, and if not, that's cool too. As I told Jack, I know he's a busy man.

Justin
You can't make a 5 minute phone call???????

Dude.... you got more problems than I thought. :sibbie:

DISCLAIMER: The above smilie is not intended to represent "The Sibbie" yet is intended to represent Justin's wife whom will not let him make a 5 minute phone call.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
DISCLAIMER: The above smilie is not intended to represent "The Sibbie" yet is intended to represent Justin's wife whom will not let him make a 5 minute phone call.
:ha: Yeah, the Sibbie certainly doesn't monopolize our phone.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
taoist said:
Or maybe he's just declining politely.
That very well could be, however you must admit that it would suck to not be able to make a 5 minute phone call because your wife wouldn't let you.

fool

Hall of Fame
how are we supposed to hear if the conversation is between a pay phone in N. Carolina and a radio show in Denver?
are transcripts available online?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Justin (Wiccan) said:
I ain't rollin' this chair up to the store just for a quick "Yes or no" question! :chuckle:
5 minutes would be plenty of time. In radio terms that's an eternity.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
:ha: Yeah, the Sibbie certainly doesn't monopolize our phone.

Maybe cause somebody's always got it tied up calling people pretending to be telemarketers. :angel:

;)

Justin (Wiccan)

Knight said:
You can't make a 5 minute phone call???????

Dude.... you got more problems than I thought. :sibbie:

:p

I've been married to her for almost fourteen years now, and I wouldn't trade her in for nuthin'.

Justin

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Justin (Wiccan) said:
:p

I've been married to her for almost fourteen years now, and I wouldn't trade her in for nuthin'.

Justin

Not even for call waiting?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.