ECT Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

Attention! Everyone who doesn't like MAD!

• It denies water baptism.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It denies the place of the Law in the life of the believer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul's Gospel, that you and nobody else seem to understand......................

Paul forgave in the prosopon of Christ. (2Cor 2:10)
God accepts no man's prosopon. (Gal 2:6)
You just don't understand the ontology, so it's methodology.

....the details of ontology. That's exactly as it has been since, with ontology ............ but you don't realize it because you seriously don't know the difference between hope (elpis) and faith (pistis).
The church-at-large is living by elpis.

Right. And you still don't know the difference between elpis (hope/trust) and faith (pistis).What's the difference? With authentic lexicography of what the words mean from the inspired language of scripture, not English and its vague translation.

THIS is the simplicity (hapiotes) that is in Christ. Please demonstrate it. No duplicity, and with faithfulness to others in sincerity of truth.

Carefully define the difference between elpis (hope/trust) and pistis (faith).

Is that a recipe?

1 Cor. 2 KJV
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 4 KJV

19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.

2 Corinthians 3 KJV
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians 10 KJV
10For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.

Quit trying to impress everyone with your puffed up "speech"-we've seen it before, bullfrog. Start speaking plainly to us, "scholar."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
And? No mention of the death/burial/resurrection. The content of faith in John, in Mat.-John, prior to the dbr? Once again, as kids need repetition:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101739&page=35

Post 519

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought so.

And? Oh- I did not know that. Nice change my argument, Timmy. Was Paul "around" prior to the dbr, preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Slower:

Show us,

"chapter and verse, where the 12(which included her Saint Judas), ever preached, prior to the dbr...

"Hey everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for our/your sins...be buried,......raised again for your justification!!!! Believe this good news, to be saved/justified!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read it-"prior to the dbr"

Even, for the "sake of argument," that I accept your reason that the reason that "the Gospel" was not "preached befor the DBR. i.e., because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost," you made my point: This "the Gospel" you cite, which included "the DBR," was not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," which was preached prior to the DBR, by the Lord Jesus Christ, and the 12(including Judas).

Thanks for your concession speech.

It wasn't concession.

Jesus Christ IS the kingdom. There couldn't be the revelation of the mystery until after His DBRA and the giving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

The Evangel (Gospel) is the good news that ALL has been fulfilled in Christ. He's the kingdom, the temple, the promised land, the High Priest, the fulfillment of the law and all covenants, the final sacrifice.

Paul's Gospel is ontological. BEING in Christ. You're attempting to understand it, but it's all DOING. That's methodology, and you don't realize it because you have English concepts for everything in place of the truth of the inspired text in its original language.

Your hope saves you (Rom 8:24-25). But it's not the faith OF the Son of God (Gal 2:20) because you're still in your own prosopon instead in the prosopon of Christ. God accepts no man's prosopon (Gal 2:6).

See how that goes? All subject matter. Nothing personal about you or demeaning your salvation.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is that a recipe?

1 Cor. 2 KJV
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 4 KJV

19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.

2 Corinthians 3 KJV

2 Corinthians 10 KJV
10For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.

Quit trying to impress everyone with your puffed up "speech"-we've seen it before, bullfrog. Start speaking plainly to us, "scholar."

All of this is regarding your speech, not mine. You can't see that because of the devices of Satan that keep you in hope without faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
91883.gif

I wonder if he refers to girls as "clunky," as Ernie did?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Show us a quote, of any MAD proponent, that has argued that.

"Evidently" and "seems" were the words you didn't understand.

I've only observed you demean all others and impugn everyone's salvation that isn't a MAD.

So "evidently" and "seems" are appropriate observations to deduce your assessment of others.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, you don't. New wine in old wineskins for all of you MADs. You don't have the faith of the Son of God, else you would hear and know the Gospel you presume you know.

Show us what this "the Gospel" you cite is-chapter, verse-specfics.

And shuck that prosopon,ontology,elpis, pistis, hapiotes...jazz.

Understanday? You taught me that.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Is that a recipe?

1 Cor. 2 KJV

1 Corinthians 4 KJV

2 Corinthians 3 KJV

2 Corinthians 10 KJV

It's truly sad that you despise the inspired original Greek text and the accompanying meanings in that language that aren't translated well into English, which results in a poor and partial understanding.

Paul's Gospel was recorded in Greek. Knowing and understanding it requires at least remedial access to a handful of words and their definitions.

Nobody has to be a scholar. I teach county, state, and federal inmates every week. They don't have any problem seeing the need for the Greek definitions.

If you don't know what a prosopon is, you can't know Paul's Gospel. It's a word he used for a specific reason to demonstrate the ontology of BEING in Christ.

So if you have a problem with the Greek text, take it up with Paul. All I've done is access it so I could know the depth, breadth, and height of what he said by inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

You're left with a law methodology because you don't know the grammatical terms for the language. DOING instead of BEING. IN Christ.

That can only come by knowing the difference between hope and faith from Greek definitions. And it's not even that difficult.

john w

Hall of Fame
And plainness*of*speech is a translated word cluster for parresia. .....

Translated:plainess of speech is "parresia," which is not plainess of speech, and I, Timmy, have a biological brother, that is an only child.

I pray your hope somehow gets the substance of faith to underlie it by hearing God's Rhema by which faith comes. You don't live by the faith OF the Son of God yet. Only hope. Elpis is not pistis.

I "hope" you received a new bong for Christmas, or changed the water in the old bong. But hope is no substitute for a "Full House."

"God's Rhema"

Is that a drink?

" noema "

Wasn't he a pitcher?

Save it, Timmy. We are not impressed....Seen it before....summer rerun season is here early.

Doom

Nang and PPS have repeatedly affirmed that their behavior is as perfect as God the Father (Matt 5:48), thus qualifying them as worthy of salvation.

Nang and PPS have also repeatedly stated that ALL mid-Acts dispensationalists (MAD) are not accepted by God, for salvation, because their behavior does not meet the same level as theirs.

This MAD student affirms that my behavior is as far from God the Father's behavior as the east is from the west, and that my salvation is solely dependent on the behavior of the once for all sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus, the Son of God.

Luke 18:9-14

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Show us what this "the Gospel" you cite is-chapter, verse-specfics.

And shuck that prosopon,ontology,elpis, pistis, hapiotes...jazz.

Understanday? You taught me that.

Proof-texting isn't the way to know and understand the Gospel. Studying the key words in the Greek text is where the depth, breadth, and height of meaning is. Otherwise, one gets stuck with DOING rather than BEING, which is nothing but law methodology.

Since you want to prohibit even a handful of Greek words from the inspired text of scripture which Paul penned, there's no way for me to have the great "plainness*of*speech" that scripture instructs.

You have no idea how important definitions are for a handful of Greek words. You CAN'T know. English CAN'T translate those word-for-word, and when I expand my speech to be lexical and avoid those words, you dismiss everything I say as gibberish when it's the very expanded definitions of those words you don't and can't know the definition for.

The Gospel is about BEING in Christ and resting in Him, ceasing from our own works. Living by the faith OF the Son of God.

That's what you guys are trying to say and do. But you don't understand the ontology of it. You don't see it's still doing instead of being. It's not rest.

But since you don't want to know the Greek words to define, I'll just leave it alone and leave you to your business.

john w

Hall of Fame
It wasn't concession.

Jesus Christ IS the kingdom. There couldn't be the revelation of the mystery until after His DBRA and the giving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

The Evangel (Gospel) is the good news that ALL has been fulfilled in Christ. He's the kingdom, the temple, the promised land, the High Priest, the fulfillment of the law and all covenants, the final sacrifice.

Paul's Gospel is ontological. BEING in Christ. You're attempting to understand it, but it's all DOING. That's methodology, and you don't realize it because you have English concepts for everything in place of the truth of the inspired text in its original language.

Your hope saves you (Rom 8:24-25). But it's not the faith OF the Son of God (Gal 2:20) because you're still in your own prosopon instead in the prosopon of Christ. God accepts no man's prosopon (Gal 2:6).

See how that goes? All subject matter. Nothing personal about you or demeaning your salvation.

Nope. Deception.

You assert: "And again, there was no reason for the Gospel to be preached befor the DBR, because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost....There couldn't be the revelation of the mystery until after His DBRA and the giving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost."-Timmy

I know this is quite deep, so, quit taking those deep bong hits, and pay attention.

Even, for the "sake of argument," that I accept your reason that the reason that "the Gospel" was not "preached befor the DBR. i.e., because there was no new covenant cut by Jesus Christ with His own body and blood until after the ascension and Pentecost," you made my point: This "the Gospel" you cite, which included "the DBR," was not equivalent to "the gospel of the kingdom," which was preached prior to the DBR, by the Lord Jesus Christ, and the 12(including Judas).

Thanks for your concession speech.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Translated:plainess of speech is "parresia," which is not plainess of speech, and I, Timmy, have a biological brother, that is an only child.

I "hope" you received a new bong for Christmas, or changed the water in the old bong. But hope is no substitute for a "Full House."

"God's Rhema"

Is that a drink?

" noema "

Wasn't he a pitcher?

Save it, Timmy. We are not impressed....Seen it before....summer rerun season is here early.

Wow. Just nevermind. It's not worth it. I have better things to do with my day than listen to someone disparage the inspired text in favor of their English concepts that are the devices of Satan.

Have a great week. Ciao.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow. Just nevermind. It's not worth it. I have better things to do with my day than listen to someone disparage the inspired text in favor of their English concepts that are the devices of Satan.

Have a great week. Ciao.

The old reliable, "It's not worth it. I have better things to do with my day than"................jazz, and...

flickr--punt.jpg

"the inspired text"

You have "the" inspired text? Does it have a name? Or, did you just read all this jazz on the net, and would not know the difference, between Kojak, and "Jimmy the Greek," and a gyros?

Move on....we've seen your clown act before, Timmy. We are not impressed.

john w

Hall of Fame
All of this is regarding your speech, not mine. You can't see that because of the devices of Satan that keep you in hope without faith.

Impressive. That "the devices of Satan" "original" stumper stops me "dead in my tracks" every time. How do you come up with these gems?

john w

Hall of Fame
"Evidently" and "seems" were the words you didn't understand.

I've only observed you demean all others and impugn everyone's salvation that isn't a MAD.

So "evidently" and "seems" are appropriate observations to deduce your assessment of others.

More emotional streams of consciousness, astro projecting, ramblings, from Timmy "Albert Camus/Jean Paul Sarte." Feeling groovy?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The old reliable, "It's not worth it. I have better things to do with my day than"................jazz, and...

flickr--punt.jpg

"the inspired text"

You have "the" inspired text? Does it have a name? Or, did you just read all this jazz on the net, and would not know the difference, between Kojak, and "Jimmy the Greek," and a gyros?

Move on....we've seen your clown act before, Timmy. We are not impressed.

Is that "Rhema of God" better than "Mr. Bubbles?"

Impressive. That "the devices of Satan" "original" stumper stops me "dead in my tracks" every time. How do you come up with these gems?

More emotional streams of consciousness, astro projecting, ramblings, from Timmy "Albert Camus/Jean Paul Sarte." Feeling groovy?

:sigh:

All :spam:

:juggle: