Atheism kills 3 in terrorist attack #chapelhillshooting

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
A 46 year old radical atheist by the name of Craig Stephen Hicks allegedly murdered three innocent Muslims in the name of atheism...

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder after turning himself in to police in Chapel Hill overnight. Police have not given a motive for the triple homicide, although a Facebook page in Hicks' name described him as a supporter of “Atheists for Equality” and in a recent post he asked “why radical Christians and radical Muslims are so opposed to each others’ influence when they agree about so many ideological issues.” The victims' religion and Hicks' outspoken beliefs fueled broad online speculation that the murders were a hate crime

The Facebook page believed to belong to the suspect said he was a paralegal studies student at Durham Technical Community College. The page's author described himself as a fan of Thomas Paine’s "The Age of Reason" and atheist author Richard Dawkins’ "The God Delusion."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11/north-carolina-man-charged-in-shooting-death-three-people/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-homeless-and-refugee-charities-10038607.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/11/us/chapel-hill-shooting/index.html

Nazaroo

The page's author described himself as a fan of Thomas Paine’s "The Age of Reason" and atheist author Richard Dawkins’ "The God Delusion."

Dawkins-secret.jpg

quip

BANNED
Banned
Didn't you hear all the atheists in the streets yelling in praise of their non-gods after hearing of this attack? :plain:

:kookoo: ....a nutcase...end of story.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder after turning himself in to police in Chapel Hill overnight. Police have not given a motive for the triple homicide, although a Facebook page in Hicks' name described him as a supporter of “Atheists for Equality” and in a recent post he asked “why radical Christians and radical Muslims are so opposed to each others’ influence when they agree about so many ideological issues.” The victims' religion and Hicks' outspoken beliefs fueled broad online speculation that the murders were a hate crime

If its a hate crime, how come he didn't kill any christians also? He most likely could have found much more of them to target.

At any rate if you actually read your first link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11/north-carolina-man-charged-in-shooting-death-three-people/

its said the dispute was believed to be over a parking space....sounds like the guy is just nuts

Nazaroo

Its inevitable that Muslims will share in the tragedy that Islam causes for everyone else.

Especially naive and innocent Muslims.

But all is not necessarily as it seems.

These Muslims were planning to go to Turkey,
which is the depot for all terrorists heading from the West to the Middle East.

The cover story 'to provide dental care to Syrian children refuges'
is too fantastic to take at face value.
Like everything in the news,
this has been massaged to serve brainwashing interests.

The 'parking dispute' cover story is as suspicious as everything else here.

It is likely somebody gave him the gun which he immediately displayed on Facebook,
and told him what to do.

The three were executed "mafia style" in a treed area,
which is nothing at all like the result of a parking dispute.

I'm willing to bet we'll hear soon that he's a drugged patsy.

Morpheus

Real Christians ought to be absolutely sick to their stomachs that Nick M also publicly claims to be one.

I'm guessing that one day (although then time will be obsolete) he'll be thinking, "Wow, I never imagined Heaven being this hot!". The not-so-old goat.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Gun Nut Settles Parking Dispute the Old-Fashioned Way."

Condolences to the families of the victims. And I see Nick's still the same vile waste of air he's been for a while...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You really are one nasty little piece of work aren't you?

I don't think it is moral to cut people's heads off for not converting, unlike you do. You do, because you will not condemn them for their actions. Let you be accursed.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't think it is moral to cut people's heads off for not converting, unlike you do. You do, because you will not condemn them for their actions. Let you be accursed.

There you go again, with your Skeletor impression.:chuckle:

Quincy

Real Christians ought to be absolutely sick to their stomachs that Nick M also publicly claims to be one.

Well, you'd think "real Muslims" would be outraged that jihadists call themselves Muslims, too. They don't seem all that bothered by their radicals either :think: .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They don't seem all that bothered by their radicals either :think: .

Because they are not bothered by "radicals". Main stream islam is jihad. The hundreds of millions fully support al-qaeda, they are just not strong enough to do it themselves.

WizardofOz

I don't think it is moral to cut people's heads off for not converting, unlike you do.

Who on TOL thinks it's moral? Back your baseless accusations up with some evidence, why don't you?

Or, I don't think it's moral to picket the funerals of fallen veterans, unlike you do.

You do, because you will not condemn them for their actions. Let you be accursed.
Projection
You won't condemn a cold-blooded murderer because they killed someone of another faith.

You're already accursed. :loser: