Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by Lucky

Who is "Fat Sam"? :chuckle:
Deep deep in the heart of the movie Deliverance, Knight ate at this shack.
The owner was called Fat Sam.
On account he was really fat (no relation to me) and he made Deliverance noises and food.
When Knight got home, he decided to create TOL and the Fat Sam forum in honor of the movie.

LightSon

Knight,
When I use the "search" feature, I get "Thread results", that is, a list of threads which contain my search words.

What I really would like back, is a particular post, yet am having to wade through the entire thread to find that post. Perhaps I am not aware of how to use the feature or perhaps I am not seeing the post # returned.

Is there a way to search and hone-in on a particular post # WITHOUT manually wading through the entire thread?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll take this one...

Lightson,
On the search page, under "Search Options: Search Forum..." there is an option to either "Show results as threads" or "Show results as posts."

"Show results as threads" is the default choice. Switch it to "Show results as posts" before you perform the search. :)

LightSon

Originally posted by Turbo

I'll take this one...

Lightson,
On the search page, under "Search Options: Search Forum..." there is an option to either "Show results as threads" or "Show results as posts."

"Show results as threads" is the default choice. Switch it to "Show results as posts" before you perform the search. :)
a ha. :doh: ... :doh:... :doh:
Well.... I'm not the most observant person, am I? :eek:

I have not because I ask not.

U da man, Turbo. :thumb:

SOTK

What do you think causes a Christian to become a nicer than God Christian? Or, how about, can there really be such a thing as a "Liberal Christian"?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SOTK4ever

What do you think causes a Christian to become a nicer than God Christian? Or, how about, can there really be such a thing as a "Liberal Christian"?
I think the main reason is that MOST churches have feminized the message of the Bible.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ShadowMaid

Where are your nephews and nieces?
Well... on TOL there is... Grizzly, Slippery Mongoose, Cassandra, Athena and Magesty Morrigan.

There are several other who do not "TOL". :D

SOTK

Originally posted by Knight

I think the main reason is that MOST churches have feminized the message of the Bible.

:think:

I think you have something there. Good point. There are an awful lot of Christian homes not practicing the Biblical roles of husband and wife. It's a shame. :( What can we do about this?

Tye Porter

Knight is supposed to know all.
I want a concrete answer.
I'll be waiting for that day with love and excitement at meeting a new brother.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by SOTK4ever

:think:

I think you have something there. Good point. There are an awful lot of Christian homes not practicing the Biblical roles of husband and wife. It's a shame. :( What can we do about this?
We can....

Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. - 2 Timothy 4:2

Status
Not open for further replies.