As an unwelcome Muslim, I'll be leaving, but first....

Dan Emanuel

He isn't smart enough to make convincing socks. They all scream fake. It is very hard to make a sock and fool people. Eventually you slip up and give yourself away.
Do you keep track of suspicious account's? How many account's are connected together, that sort of investigative work? It actually sound's pretty interesting . . . .

DJ

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He isn't smart enough to make convincing socks. They all scream fake. It is very hard to make a sock and fool people. Eventually you slip up and give yourself away.

That was it, he liked being a pest more than anything else/ He needed attention! It also had to be self-validating, so it had to be negative.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I was banned supposedly because I was a "sock puppet" of another user name.

Well everyone that's a giant load of bull. Administrators of this site who banned me, if you can't stand me because I'm a Muslim have the balls to come out and say that. Banning me for this fake sock puppet nonsense is cowardly.

Feel free to ban this account as well. I came here wanting to engage in civil dialogue with Christians. That's not what I found. Just a bunch of racist, homophobic, anti-everyone-who-isn't-Christian people with rare exception. So good luck to you all in your future endeavors.

A salaam alaikum and Allahu Akbar

he came as all fuzzy wuzzies do to lecture and teach....