as a newbie

grasoo

Hello I am a conservative Christian.
mainly been grown up in presbyterian tradition
I believe trinitarian God; Father, Son and Spirit.
I hope to have a good time here and be challenged.

Jesus loves you, most of all.

Samstarrett

Greetings and salutations, friend.

ἡ χάρις τοῦ κυρίου Ἰησοῦ μεθ' σου.

(May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with you).

:e4e:

bybee

Welcome.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, it's encouraging that you don't conflate the two anyway. :D

Do you know the joke about the Presbyterian minister who fell off the ladder and broke his leg?

He said, "Thank God that's over with."

That probably kills down at the Applebee's.

Well, at least one of those is bound to happen. :thumb:

Glad to see you aren't bitter about that, but keep it under your hat, willya? Stripe is jealous enough as it is. :plain:

Welcome! :e4e:

grasoo

grasoo is a phrase that "Did you (really) do this?"(negative meaning) with a provincial accent in Korean. e.g. 그랬쑤? - [phonic] grae-tsu

grasoo

Thanks Dena. I just lost my longer version of reply for your question, so I will give you a simple answer. grasoo was my nickname in high school, because my Korean name 'Jungsoo' has a same rhyme with it. I liked its accent and euphony, and that is why I have been using it. Pronoucing it with a Korean accent, it would be pronounced as /g`rat`θu↗?/

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks Dena. I just lost my longer version of reply for your question, so I will give you a simple answer. grasoo was my nickname in high school, because my Korean name 'Jungsoo' has a same rhyme with it. I liked its accent and euphony, and that is why I have been using it. Pronoucing it with a Korean accent, it would be pronounced as /g`rat`θu↗?/
You're KOREAN!?!

This means war!

An yong ha say you. :D

Krsto

Whoah, that sounds like a real tongue twister, worse than the Russian greeting zdravtsvuitcha. Can I just call you G?

I got my name from an atheist Yugoslavian exchange student we had in our home before we had kids. It means red cross in Serbo-Croatian.

Looks like you might have brought along some Sacred Cows on your journey. I don't know about you, but WE are going to have fun kicking them around a bit. :deadhorse: