Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Arthur Brain

You libs are into variety. Too much variety for my taste.

Well, I do have an eclectic taste where it comes to music and film, art too so I like variety on that score. Other things not so much and I'm pretty steady in my views. Separation of church and state, the freedom of and the freedom to express religion providing no terrorism or violence is being advocated, equal rights for everyone regardless of race, creed, gender, religion or orientation. Outlandish views I know...

glorydaz

Well, I do have an eclectic taste where it comes to music and film, art too so I like variety on that score. Other things not so much and I'm pretty steady in my views. Separation of church and state, the freedom of and the freedom to express religion providing no terrorism or violence is being advocated, equal rights for everyone regardless of race, creed, gender, religion or orientation. Outlandish views I know...

Are you assuming I would think any of that is outlandish? If people aren't allowed to make their own choices, then God can't really smack them down when they need to learn a lesson.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty steady in my views. Separation of church and state, the freedom of and the freedom to express religion providing no terrorism or violence is being advocated, equal rights for everyone regardless of race, creed, gender, religion or orientation. Outlandish views I know...
Conservatives hold the same views.

Arthur Brain

Are you assuming I would think any of that is outlandish? If people aren't allowed to make their own choices, then God can't really smack them down when they need to learn a lesson.

Well hardly, because none of it is. Not sure what it is you're on about with the latter...

glorydaz

Oh, for sure although why do you allude to things being weird out of that listed above? Plenty of your far right brethren advocate for those very things.

They "advocate" for those very things?

You do know that people can make a point in a variety of ways, don't you?

You said you like variety.

Arthur Brain

They "advocate" for those very things?

You do know that people can make a point in a variety of ways, don't you?

You said you like variety.

Sure, but in some cases it's direct and advocated for. Case in point:

http://theologyonline.com/poll.php?pollid=598&do=showresults

And lets not kid around that the likes of Nick M and Musty etc were 'kidding around' where it came to nuking Mecca. Tambora was explicit about doing so and without even any warning so civilians could evacuate if you recall?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
The Muslims I know came to America specifically because they didn't want to live where religion runs the government, and people aren't allowed to worship as they please.

What was the worship practice they were not allowed to do?

Depends on which sect of Muslims they happen to be. Or maybe they just want freedom for everyone. Something like that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
The Muslims I know came to America specifically because they didn't want to live where religion runs the government, and people aren't allowed to worship as they please.

It's too bad that there isn't a place in the world anymore where there's a Christian version of Pakistan.

So many angry people here, would be so much happier there.

Then, why do they still wear those funny clothes?

I'm told it's to cover up a physical deformity.
ku-klux-klan-members-full-hooded-regalia.jpg