Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
- raging idiot

- gutter whore Ariana Grande

- gutter whore Beyonce Knowles

These words reveal far more about "Nick M," than their intended targets!

54ac6165c3fbb_-_beyonce-tour-6-75247317.jpg

Muslims say women should cover up, and their male relatives should control it.

ISLAMABAD: Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Mohammad Yousaf has advised ‘mehram’ [a close male relative accompanying the woman going to perform Hajj] to ensure that women dress modestly during their stay in Saudi Arabia.

While inaugurating a two-day training programme for pilgrims on Wednesday at Faisal Mosque, the minister said every year a lot of complaints had been received about Pakistani women pilgrims not covering themselves properly and modestly during their stay at Saudi Arabia. “Every single woman pilgrim should take at least two ‘abayas’ along with her,” he said.​

Paul says with authority from the Lord Jesus Christ women should dress modestly. This is so. A ninja suit is not dressing modestly. And they get beatings for being caught without a head scarf. Beynonce says nothing. That vile tramp.

Arthur Brain

Oh, so you admit muslims are wrong in what they do. I knew you would take the bait, hook, line, and sinker, again.

Um, nope, I admitted no such thing you sad little man. I don't expect a bloodthirsty crank to be able to decipher that within his own beloved 'text' so I'll leave it there.

Arthur Brain

ISLAMABAD: Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Mohammad Yousaf has advised ‘mehram’ [a close male relative accompanying the woman going to perform Hajj] to ensure that women dress modestly during their stay in Saudi Arabia.

While inaugurating a two-day training programme for pilgrims on Wednesday at Faisal Mosque, the minister said every year a lot of complaints had been received about Pakistani women pilgrims not covering themselves properly and modestly during their stay at Saudi Arabia. “Every single woman pilgrim should take at least two ‘abayas’ along with her,” he said.​

Paul says with authority from the Lord Jesus Christ women should dress modestly. This is so. A ninja suit is not dressing modestly. And they get beatings for being caught without a head scarf. Beynonce says nothing. That vile tramp.

Oh, and what's your idea of dressing modestly Nick?

Do share, is it scarf laden from the ankle up? Is it sinful for a woman to bare her forearm lest it incite potential lust?

You really are one total crank.

:plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
US Embassy Kuwait said:
As noted in our Worldwide Caution, terrorist groups remain intent on targeting U.S. citizens, our allies, and our interests. Terrorist groups have launched attacks during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan in the past. The U.S. government remains highly concerned about possible attacks against U.S. citizens, facilities, businesses, places of worship, and perceived U.S. and western interests in the region and worldwide.

Arthur Brain

AB: "That's technically more the Edwardian era style, Yank, so everything you've ever posted is wrong! Duh-HURR!" *fart*

Dude, please don't presume to speak for me as with most things you're not really anywhere close to the mark...well, you were right in as much as most of Nick's output is 'wrong' but I would have couched it in terms such as 'bat crazy' or 'whacko' etc.

:e4e:

musterion

She won't age well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of my whats? What in the world are you talking about?

Right against wrong. Right against left. What do you think we are talking about? I just read the link provided. The score is still 50-0 on day 2. Updates are not automatic.

chair

Right against wrong. Right against left. What do you think we are talking about? I just read the link provided. The score is still 50-0 on day 2. Updates are not automatic.

So I am wrong and left because I happen to notice that this guy wanted to kill Muslims, and killed two innocent people instead?

What is "wrong" about noticing that fact? What is "left" about it? Facts are facts.

musterion

So I am wrong and left because I happen to notice that this guy wanted to kill Muslims, and killed two innocent people instead?

What is "wrong" about noticing that fact? What is "left" about it? Facts are facts.

You wanted him to be a right wing Christian fundie.

He isn't.

He's a hard-core leftist. Clinton wasn't far enough Left for him. As with most cases like this, he ends up being a Democrat. It harshes your fake news narrative.