are you a feminist?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
OK. I thought is was a new, or continuous thing. Being rational with me is sure better than running on like a cuckoo, Thanks for that.

CS has issues.

I was trying to be kind. Don't call me a coward unless you can do without your jaw or nose.

I told him that I don't respond to people who call me a liar. He continued to harass me. I told him to stop. He would not stop. He was bad mouthing me post after post after post. I don't simply not respond. If a person calls me a liar, they deserve to lose their jaw. I guarantee if a person dared called me a liar to my face, they would pay for it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If she speaks to me again.....will she be banned? I wish she would quit following me.

You posted to me first. :chuckle:

And if you keep posting to me I'm going to keep reminding you why you're not credible. About anything.

I'll instruct your ignorant butt anytime I wish.

:rotfl:

And I'll keep reminding you why I won't listen to someone who has no self control.

ClimateSanity

Kay? Can you see what I'm talking about? Would you please tell her to not only quit speaking to me but also quit talking about me?

Is it fair that I should keep quiet while she trashes me by name on this forum?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Kay? Can you see what I'm talking about? Would you please tell her to not only quit speaking to me but also quit talking about me?

Is it fair that I should keep quiet while she trashes me by name on this forum?

Listen snowflake, you posted to me first. As long as you post to me or about me, I'll respond as I see fit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anna has issues. She's talking to herself, "Listen snowflake...."

I've found when people start telling themselves to listen it's time to seek help. :think:
You know why I don't show up in a thread by someone I don't like to talk about them? No, of course you don't. :plain:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's not hard to add weight to conversations with glory and CS. Punctuation and a point will usually do it.

Town derelict? I was wondering how you spent your time off. So that question comes off the board. :plain:

Couldn't help yourself there. How's Dr Dao treating you?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Feminist

3ace93205b5f201de4f9440bfb8f6718.jpg

Yes. I just went there.