Are there any sociopaths in your life? in the '16 campaign??

john w

Hall of Fame
My ex girlfriend/friend has declared me to be a sociopath.

Do I need you all,to feed off of?*

You can all get lost.

There-I'm cured.

____
*There has to be a better grammatical contruction.

Caledvwlch

My ex girlfriend/friend has declared me to be a sociopath.

Do I need you all,to feed off of?*

You can all get lost.

There-I'm cured.

____
*There has to be a better grammatical contruction.

You'd probably sound like Yoda trying to construct it. Not ending a sentence with a preposition is one of those arbitrary rules that you don't really need to follow.

john w

Hall of Fame
You'd probably sound like Yoda trying to construct it. Not ending a sentence with a preposition is one of those arbitrary rules that you don't really need to follow.

Get lost. That was an arbitrary post. And I don't even know what "arbitrary" means. And stop messing with my dangling particples therein.

TrakeM

I think they're pretty much all sociopaths. Seriously, I don't think any of them isn't there to protect the interests of their wealthy campaign donors. Well maybe Bernie Sanders but he doesn't have the money it takes to win because he's not a sociopath. Welcome to politics with money.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think they're pretty much all sociopaths. Seriously, I don't think any of them isn't there to protect the interests of their wealthy campaign donors. Well maybe Bernie Sanders but he doesn't have the money it takes to win because he's not a sociopath. Welcome to politics with money.

I'm also diggin' those new KFC commercials, where Col. Sanders is back.

You think Col. Sanders was a sociopath?

john w

Hall of Fame
Was your ex my high school chemistry teacher? Because if so, I'm not even a little bit surprised.

I don't rightly know.If she's reading this, she's probably grinding her teeth, wanting to throw a rotten egg at me, made from a chemistry set.

glorydaz

I'm also diggin' those new KFC commercials, where Col. Sanders is back.

You think Col. Sanders was a sociopath?

Could be. From the looks of him, he spent some time with a plastic surgeon and that's kind of a dead give-away, isn't it?