Are Jews Finding a New Home in the Republican Party?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
it also looks like the jews, the blacks, the feminists, the unions, and the homosexuals will support obama no matter what he does

Or rather, because he does.

Maybe the Jewish voters agree with Netanyahu about Obama's firm support for Israel.

Although, if those groups are all Obama had, whatsisname would have won, of course.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The republicans will never end abortion; it's too good a political football to do that.

They make gestures, but nothing much gets done.

Meantime, people are doing that without laws. A majority is now pro-life. And abortion rates continue to fall. Trust God, not Caesar.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Don't forget illegal aliens

Even republicans now admit that such people don't vote.

, and those who believe in the global warming hoax.

In 2014, about 25% of Americans were deniers, 36% somewhat concerned about it, and about 39% quite concerned about it.

One of the big worries for republicans is that they've locked themselves into all the declining demographic groups.

BTW, the numbers for March 2014 are in. Third hottest March on record.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am a minority. Are you discriminating against me? I'm an Irish-American Calvinist.

you are no better than the barbarian
if
you can't see the difference between the democrats and the republicans

the shill barbarian never passes up a chance to bash the republicans
but
he says he is pro life

he is also a teacher and pro union

you can't trust anyone who belongs to a union

what do you belong to?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Only when Union thugs round up Latinos and blacks, give them some cash, put them on buses, and take them to the polls, do they vote.

If you can find some actual cases of that, the republicans would love to talk to you. So far, they can't find anything like an organized pattern of aliens voting.

you are no better than the barbarian
if
you can't see the difference between the democrats and the republicans

the shill barbarian never passes up a chance to bash the republicans
but
he says he is pro life

he is also a teacher and pro union

you can't trust anyone who belongs to a union

what do you belong to?
I belong to God. I am His to do with as He wishes. Politics/Unions are an unfortunate diversion from God's truth as revealed by His Son.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Chrys complains
the barbarian doesn't belong to a union

You make it sound like a bad thing.

he is just a goon

Fine with me if other people do. I just don't. BTW, it's remarkable that Chrys can make a thread about Jewish support into a thread on abortion and unions.

Chrys's worst nightmare:

A Jewish teacher's union forcing republicans to actually do something about abortion.

so who started this thread?
and
what are you doing here?
I am taking a break from the constant battle to defend the Christian faith from heresy. The political intolerance you show others turns people away from the Republican Party. It also turns people away from Christ. It demonstrates you are basically the same as the people you chastise, for whatever reason.

Yes, I started this thread and I can end it.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
it also looks like the jews, the blacks, the feminists, the unions, and the homosexuals will support obama no matter what he does
A Portrait of Jewish Americans

- the share of U.S. Jews who say they have no religion (22%) is similar to the share of religious “nones” in the general public (20%), and religious disaffiliation is as common among all U.S. adults ages 18-29 as among Jewish Millennials (32% of each)

- 40% of Jews say they believe the land that is now Israel was given by God to the Jewish people.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/10/01/jewish-american-beliefs-attitudes-culture-survey/

People vote their own self-interest and there is nothing about the Republican/Tea Party that would entice these groups to change their vote.

The reality is that Jewish Americans don't hold the same values that US conservatives assume.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a honest person would recognize that the democratic party supports abortion
a honest person would recognize that the democratic party tries to block anything the republicans do about abortion

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
An honest person would admit that neither party has done anything of substance to stop abortion.

But people are. And it's working. Instead of hoping government will solve your problems, come out and help us. What we're doing is working.

An honest person would admit that neither party has done anything of substance to stop abortion.

But people are. And it's working. Instead of hoping government will solve your problems, come out and help us. What we're doing is working.
Excellent reply. The pro-life advocates are winning the battle on a local level, and it is working. The same can be said of the pro-concealed carry advocates who are winning 2nd Amendment rights state-by-state. The turnaround has been quite amazing. The only way to win the right to life is by changing the hearts and minds of the people, until the people demand action. The Republicans don't get this.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
look what the republicans did in texas

They passed a law saying that it was fine to kill the unborn, so long as you had a physician on the premises with hospital privileges.

That's the republican idea of "pro-life."

how can you ignore that?