ARCHIVE: Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
To Erin Marie,

You're an idiot and mock everything Christ stands for. Nothing but Enyartian diatribe from your mouth.

To the leadership,

Bad leadership if I ever saw it. Like my 4 year old in the presense of 2 year olds, you join in on things you know are wrong. I'm not being a part of it any more.

To my friends,

Thank Erin Marie and your idiotic leadership for running me out. I'm fed up with the Enyartian diatribe and mocking and ridicule that goes on here. It's not Christlike I have taken it long enough. Maybe someday they'll get it.

See you all around. I'm gone. I am sorry it ended this way but your horrid leadership with its constant badgering and mocking has taken its toll. I hope you all question who you are following, and make sure it's Christ only. Question your leaders. They are just here seemingly to puff up their egos. Poly is a bitter, twisted fool who spews nothing but hatred. Nineveh is close, but sometimes has something Biblical to say. Turbo is a smart guy but an ego inflated moron. And Knight, who I once had respect for, joins in on the ridicule to puff up his own ego. He is not the humble guy I thought he was. And you can thank these people for causing me to leave. I'm fed up with their constant badgering and getting 10 red boxes from them every day with little names and insults hidden in there.

Erin Marie, you are a jerk, not me. Hope you're happy. Someday you'll stand before the judgement seat of Christ and have to account for not advancing the Kingdom with your useless jabber and drivel. The God of Enyart cannot save you.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Oh gee... don't forget to take your "mocking and ridicule" with you, oh yeah and hey... don't forget to pack your unkept promises.

When you grow up a little, come back and have some conversations :)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Normally, I'd stay out of a thread like this, Edge (if you're still reading). But, seeing you put down the mods/admin here and erinmarie made me want to say something to you.

I've watched this whole thing unfold with you, erinmarie, Poly, and Nineveh. I've watched you say, time and time and time again, that you're going to drop the whole thing. Then, in most cases, not even twenty-four hours later, you start harping on one of them or the other again. You've said that I'm the "nicest" moderator here. Well, a lot of that comes from biting my tongue and sitting on my hands when I see you attack erinmarie, Poly, and Nineveh. Although I know that each of them are fully capable of defending themselves from the likes of you, I want to run in and help them. But, it's not in my nature/personality to be confrontative. That's the difference you've seen, Edge. Our personalities are completely different. I love all three of these women.

Pretty much, I've decided to use you as a learning experience. Anymore, if I see anyone attack a moderator or admin as you have done, I will jump in to defend my chosen family. This whole cartoon has been ridiculous.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.

ShadowMaid

The Edge said:
Erin Marie, you are a jerk, not me. Hope you're happy. Someday you'll stand before the judgement seat of Christ and have to account for not advancing the Kingdom with your useless jabber and drivel. The God of Enyart cannot save you.

You're mocking what Christianity stands for, btw.

beanieboy

May you find what you are looking for on your journey.
Thank you for all of the things that you have left here for us.
I will miss your courage to stand up for what you believe, even when you are outnumbered.
Thank you again for your presence.

Namaste

waywardyouth

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh said:
Oh gee... don't forget to take your "mocking and ridicule" with you, oh yeah and hey... don't forget to pack your unkept promises.

When you grow up a little, come back and have some conversations :)

Nin, grow up. Talk about being childish. I pitty people who cant even be polite when people leave. Always trying to get the last jab in because they need to fill their lives with the sense that they got one over on some one.

Good luck Edge, to bad I couldnt engage you in a discusion. Maybe another time.

Peace brother and may what ever god you worship bless you in your comings and going.

Freak

The Edge said:
To Erin Marie,

You're an idiot and mock everything Christ stands for. Nothing but Enyartian diatribe from your mouth.

To the leadership,

Bad leadership if I ever saw it. Like my 4 year old in the presense of 2 year olds, you join in on things you know are wrong. I'm not being a part of it any more.

To my friends,

Thank Erin Marie and your idiotic leadership for running me out. I'm fed up with the Enyartian diatribe and mocking and ridicule that goes on here. It's not Christlike I have taken it long enough. Maybe someday they'll get it.

See you all around. I'm gone. I am sorry it ended this way but your horrid leadership with its constant badgering and mocking has taken its toll. I hope you all question who you are following, and make sure it's Christ only. Question your leaders. They are just here seemingly to puff up their egos. Poly is a bitter, twisted fool who spews nothing but hatred. Nineveh is close, but sometimes has something Biblical to say. Turbo is a smart guy but an ego inflated moron. And Knight, who I once had respect for, joins in on the ridicule to puff up his own ego. He is not the humble guy I thought he was. And you can thank these people for causing me to leave. I'm fed up with their constant badgering and getting 10 red boxes from them every day with little names and insults hidden in there.

Look, I don't know who you are but you need to get over the baby act :baby: All of us, at times, get sick of people (those on TOL know I do), but just get over it and push forward with the love of Jesus (that's what I have had to do over & over again.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
waywardyouth said:
Nin, grow up. Talk about being childish. I pitty people who cant even be polite when people leave. Always trying to get the last jab in because they need to fill their lives with the sense that they got one over on some one.

LOL how about when people stay?

Justin (Wiccan)

Listen, Edge, it's like this: it takes two to tango. If you don't like the way Erin does things, why did you keep interacting with her?

I happen to disagree with a lot of things here. Turbo's avatar freaks me out. Nineveh's habit of posting articles then not commenting irritates the heck out of me. Clete's snide, Dr. Brumley's sarcastic, and Knight's scatterbrained.

So what? Do I attack them for these things?

And yeah, I also have some serious disagreements with the Enyartian pseudo-Theonomy idea, and I think Knight, Jefferson, and Turbo are really screwed on some of their Bible interpretation. :shrug: I've discussed these points with them before, and I will again, but I don't sweat it ... because the point of dialog is to speak and listen. If you don't want to do both, then get a blog and disallow comments, instead of joining a forum.

Justin

logos_x

I, for one, appreciate the opportunity to post my views. If the mods disagree...they'er welcome to. Iron sharpens iron..and it helps when opposing views are expressed. If you can't withstand the opposition..does your view deserve consideration as being true?

I know, at times, things degenerate into personal attacks. That is always unfortunate, but is also obvious. People can recognize when a comment is un-called for.

Anyway, Edge, I've enjoyed our conversations. May God bless you wherever you go from here.

drbrumley

The God of Enyart? Isn't that the same God as Abraham, Isaic and Jacob and Father of Jesus?

Edge, take your own advise.

julie21

We all do what we feel is the best in any situation...and this is your decision. Life has changed around here over the past few months to what it previously was, and I am not the only one to notice.God be with you, as I am sure He will be, but above all, always strive to maintain a Christlike attitude. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate when people post threads..... "I'm leaving".

If you're going to leave just leave!

Therefore, The Edge is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.