ARCHIVE: Is it ever right to deny Christ?

D

Dee Dee Warren

And for the record, J, your talking down to me claiming that I am ignorant of dispensationalism is laughable. I used to be a staunch defender of dispensationalism, and the few dispensationalists here who have spent time in considerable conversation with me on this issue, though they would disagree with my conclusions, would concede that I know the doctrine. You are quite full of yourself lately...

And BTW, since I have not had a chance to email you on antoher matter yet... we had discussed and article you wanted to write.... I spoke with the site owner, and he welcomes your submission. Just write it and forward it to him for review. He also thanks you for the BGreek stuff.

Jaltus

Dee Dee,

I was claiming you were ignorant of Knight and my conversation, not dispyism in general. I really do not remember you ever posting in the OV and OSAS thread, which is where the conversation came from.

I was not attacking you, I thought I had made that clear previously. I guess not, sorry.

As for the article, I'll try to have it ready sometime next week or so, as soon as I finish my last paper.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Dear Jaltus.... okay all water under the bridge. Do not be mad at my next post in the lying thread.. I am telling you upfront it is not meant to be personal.. not at all. You know that I consider you a friend. That is great about the article... I look forward to reading it. Phantaz has written some fantastic Christology articles for that site... absolutely fantastic.

P

Pilgrimagain

It's getting all warm and gooey in here! Next thing you know we'll all be hugging.

Aimiel

Well, I pray that I will be counted among those who resist denying Christ, as all cost. One of my ancestors did; and I believe that has helped me, just rembering the tale. My family name is Valerius, and this website gives some details, left out of a popular song.