Apparent Biblical Discrepancies.

GuySmiley

Jukia said:
Ah, yes the special book, the special verse. Can anyone say "cult". Do we need the special glasses? Ooops, sorry, that was the golden plates that Joseph Smith found.
And you are basing this opinion on what formal training in theology? What qualifies you to have an opinion on this issue? Go learn some Christianity.

Jukia

GuySmiley said:
And you are basing this opinion on what formal training in theology? What qualifies you to have an opinion on this issue? Go learn some Christianity.

Hey, all I asked for was the special verse that bob b claimed settled most Biblical contradictions and discrepancies. If your job is to spread the Gospel, then spread it. He brought the issue up, not me.
And theology? 16 years of Catholic school education (now I know that many of you here consider that heretical but it did include a great deal of theology) and several years of Bible study (with a literal "the Bible says what it says" group).
Anyone who reads the Bible and takes it word for word literal has a problem if only with the "seeming" contradictions between the Bible and the evidence science gives us.
But please, use your best efforts to have bob b give us the info. Thanks so very much.

Shalom

GuySmiley said:

Whoa GuySmilie you sounded just like someone else.......Now who always posts junk just like this....hmmmmmm lets see :think:

:chuckle: