Theology Club: ANOTHER PROOF of Acts 9 !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and actually , this proof can be used 2 ways :

#1 , Prove that SAUL /PAUL was the beginning of the Body of Christ and sheds light on the " 12 In and the 12 Out Problem , which some on this forum do not see as a controvery , whatsoever !!

This passage is found in 1 Cor 15:8 , and little know passage and MUCH mis-understood !!

I read it from a journal of PAULINS DISPENSATIONALISM , volume 16 , number 61 of June 2004 , called HERMENEUTICS 101 from Robert C Brock or maybe can be googled ??

#1 , The key word is EKTROMA which means " born out of due time .

#2 , EKTROMA , indicates and Un-timely birth !!

#3 , QUESTION , GRACE TEACHER____________BIBLE ______

Was SAUL born out
of due time !!______________YES _______________YES ______

Were Peter and the
12 born out of due time_____YES _________________NO_________

Were Peter and the
12 born IN due time________NO__________________YES ______

This shows that ONLY ONE was born out of DUE TIME , SAUL !!

#4 , This , then means with out a doubt that ONLY SAUL was first in the Body of Christ >

#5 , That SAUL /PAUL was the PROTOS/FIRST one saved by Grace .

#6 , And that Israel will be BORN IN DUE TIME at the end of the Great Tribulation !!

#7 , They are the ones that will be " born again " as Isa 66:8 and Matt 24:27-34 reveals !!

Acts 9 , RULES !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi to all , and actually , this proof can be used 2 ways :

#1 , Prove that SAUL /PAUL was the beginning of the Body of Christ and sheds light on the " 12 In and the 12 Out Problem , which some on this forum do not see as a controvery , whatsoever !!

This passage is found in 1 Cor 15:8 , and little know passage and MUCH mis-understood !!

I read it from a journal of PAULINS DISPENSATIONALISM , volume 16 , number 61 of June 2004 , called HERMENEUTICS 101 from Robert C Brock or maybe can be googled ??

#1 , The key word is EKTROMA which means " born out of due time .

#2 , EKTROMA , indicates and Un-timely birth !!

#3 , QUESTION , GRACE TEACHER____________BIBLE ______

Was SAUL born out
of due time !!______________YES _______________YES ______

Were Peter and the
12 born out of due time_____YES _________________NO_________

Were Peter and the
12 born IN due time________NO__________________YES ______

This shows that ONLY ONE was born out of DUE TIME , SAUL !!

#4 , This , then means with out a doubt that ONLY SAUL was first in the Body of Christ >

#5 , That SAUL /PAUL was the PROTOS/FIRST one saved by Grace .

#6 , And that Israel will be BORN IN DUE TIME at the end of the Great Tribulation !!

#7 , They are the ones that will be " born again " as Isa 66:8 and Matt 24:27-34 reveals !!

Acts 9 , RULES !!

dan p

Hi to all , and this verse in 1 Cor 15:8 is most mis-understood verse in the bible , that not only proves , Paul was the beginning of the Dispensation of Grace , that Paul was the PROTOS/FIRST one in the Body of Christ ( 1 Tim 1:15-16 ) and ( 1 Cor 12:13 ) and proving that Saul was also BAPTIZO/GIVEN the Power of the Holy Spirit as refernced in Acts 9:17-17 , " FILLED WITH HOLY SPIRIT " .

This means that Saul was BAPTIZO/PLACED /GIVEN 2 Times !!

dan p

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Does not compute. Terrible theology/proof texting. Note your I Tim. reference link says chief of sinners not first one. Paul is speaking hyperbolically and you fail to recognize a semantic range of meaning with words depending on context.

I Cor. 15:8 is a similar word to abortion/miscarriage. Paul is saying that Christ appeared to Him after His ascension, unlike the other Apostles who knew Him in the flesh. This does not mean Paul is the first in the Body of Christ or that His revelation was different than Peter's, etc. Jesus gave Paul direct revelation of the gospel, not another gospel to supplant the one extant at his conversion. Paul actually sat at Peter's feet and learned details about Christ's life and teaching that he incorporated, not directly given by Jesus.

Eisegesis, reading preconceived fad into text, not sound exegesis.

DAN P

Does not compute. Terrible theology/proof texting. Note your I Tim. reference link says chief of sinners not first one. Paul is speaking hyperbolically and you fail to recognize a semantic range of meaning with words depending on context.

I Cor. 15:8 is a similar word to abortion/miscarriage. Paul is saying that Christ appeared to Him after His ascension, unlike the other Apostles who knew Him in the flesh. This does not mean Paul is the first in the Body of Christ or that His revelation was different than Peter's, etc. Jesus gave Paul direct revelation of the gospel, not another gospel to supplant the one extant at his conversion. Paul actually sat at Peter's feet and learned details about Christ's life and teaching that he incorporated, not directly given by Jesus.

Hi , an it will always be terrible to those who minds are BLINDED by no scholarship and that are anti-Pauline and see your pain in Acts 2 , a Jewish Festival Day and not a GENTILES observance .

They are blinded by the god of this world .

#1 , Mistake #1 , is believing that transaltions are Inspired !!

#2 , Always , one foot on a Banana Peel and the other foot on the Un-Context !!

#3 , Refusing to understand that PROTOS means FIRST in 1 Tim 1:15 and also written PROTOS in verse 16 !!

#4 , The CONTEXT of 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 is seen in verse 16 , A pattern of Salvation to those that will follow SAUL in Salvation .

#5 , The god-of this world , does not want all to see the Gospel of the Grace of God as are Co-host of deception , like the RCC !!

#6 , Your reference of 1 Cor 15 :8 is nonsense as to what is meant by EXTROMATI " one born out of due time ".

#7 , Only SAUL/PAUL was born out of due time and the rest of Israel was not , and will not be " born again " until " the fulness of the Gentiles become in " in Rom 11:25 .

You have no UNDERSTANDING of Pauline revelation whatsoever and my writing will help someone I know !!

dan p

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

It's about time you made some claims and also backed them up with some solid support... oh, wait.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Proof of Acts 9 is....Acts 9.

Proof of Paul being first in the Body of Christ is when godrulz quotes the circumcision for somebody losing salvation. Like in Acts 5. They had the Spirit in Acts 2, but were not eternally secure. And they repented first. Paul was saved as an enemy and became the pattern.

1 Timothy.

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

The mistranlations of "chief" or "worst" are silly at best as the context doesn't fit. Paul explicitly says he is the pattern of those that believe, compared to those that show they believe by their works.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Paul is a pattern of God's grace, but the context is emphasizing grace because he considered himself the hyperbolic big sinner. If God can save Paul, he can save anyone.

MAD's theology and exegesis make me cringe (credible scholars don't even waste their time with it).

:deadhorse::dead:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul is a pattern of God's grace, but the context is emphasizing grace because he considered himself the hyperbolic big sinner.

Really, no kidding? Now you finally admit he was an enemy reconciled to God, and he was the first to be so.

If God can save Paul, he can save anyone.

Including you. For your sake, be reconciled to God.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Paul is a pattern of God's grace, but the context is emphasizing grace because he considered himself the hyperbolic big sinner. If God can save Paul, he can save anyone.

MAD's theology and exegesis make me cringe (credible scholars don't even waste their time with it).

Can you show, from the Greek, that this is what Paul meant when he said, "...of which I am chief."?

DAN P

Hi , godrulz , and they obviously CRINGLE , because their scholarship is to LOW , to be Rebuted , as you are !!

Nice to see that you believe that SAUL was saved by Grace , where PETER was not as Acts 15 explains !!

dan p