Another mass grave found in Iraq

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. forces have exhumed a mass grave in northwestern Iraq and uncovered the remains of hundreds of people.

Many of the bodies found at the site near al-Hatra are believed to be the bodies of Kurdish women and children thought slaughtered by the Saddam Hussein regime.

A pool reporter recently was taken to the site, and the evidence gathered at the site -- a remote wadi, or valley that cannot be seen by passing vehicles -- is expected to be used in the war crimes trial against Saddam Hussein and his Baathist allies.

more....

C

cattyfan

reports say some of the dead children are still clutching their stuffed animals...it's heartbreaking.

Skeptic

Re: Another mass grave found in Iraq

Originally posted by Knight

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. forces have exhumed a mass grave in northwestern Iraq and uncovered the remains of hundreds of people.

Many of the bodies found at the site near al-Hatra are believed to be the bodies of Kurdish women and children thought slaughtered by the Saddam Hussein regime.
Those graves are quite old. There is no evidence that Saddam was in the middle of committing such atrocities in the months leading up to Bush's invasion. Atrocities committed by Saddam years ago did NOT justify the unnecessary and immoral invasion of Iraq in March 2003, which unnecessarily killed over 10,000 innocent men, women and children. Those thousands who were killed in March 2003 did NOT have to die. There were other options to deal with Saddam that Bush chose not to consider. There was no need to rush in and remove Saddam at the cost of thousands of innocent lives.

Without clear hard evidence of a real, significant and imminent threat to America or other countries, Bush's bloody invasion was unnecessary and WRONG!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: Another mass grave found in Iraq

Originally posted by Skeptic

Blah...blah...blah.........blah, blah, blah.......blahhhhhhhh, blah, blah, blahhhhhhhhhh..... blah...blah..blah.......blah......

:yawn:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Those graves are quite old. There is no evidence that Saddam was in the middle of committing such atrocities in the months leading up to Bush's invasion. Atrocities committed by Saddam years ago did NOT justify the unnecessary and immoral invasion of Iraq in March 2003, which unnecessarily killed over 10,000 innocent men, women and children. Those thousands who were killed in March 2003 did NOT have to die. There were other options to deal with Saddam that Bush chose not to consider. There was no need to rush in and remove Saddam at the cost of thousands of innocent lives.

Without clear hard evidence of a real, significant and imminent threat to America or other countries, Bush's bloody invasion was unnecessary and WRONG!
The same lame arguments could be made for not stopping Hitler.

Thank God idiots like you are not in charge.

Skeptic

Re: Re: Re: Another mass grave found in Iraq

Originally posted by BillyBob

Blah...blah...blah.........blah, blah, blah.......blahhhhhhhh, blah, blah, blahhhhhhhhhh..... blah...blah..blah.......blah......
This is what you say (while covering your ears) when you cannot address the moral issue I raise regarding preemption.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: Re: Re: Another mass grave found in Iraq

This is what you say (while covering your ears) when you cannot address the moral issue I raise regarding preemption.

I have addressed these issues with you countless times, I'm not going to rewrite the same post every time you do!

Even John Kerry agrees with me about this! :doh:

Last edited:

Skeptic

When we went to war against Hitler, he was invading other countries and actively exterminating groups of people. Do you think the U.S. could have gotten away with invading Germany and taking out Hitler if there had been no hard evidence he was an imminent threat to other countries or actively killing masses of people? Not likely.

When Bush invaded Iraq, Saddam was not invading other countries, was not a threat to other countries, and had not been actively engaged in mass murder in years. Therefore, there was no urgent need to rush into Iraq, which Bush knew would have resulted in the deaths of many thousands of innocent people. We had time to explore other options, which could have spared the lives of over 10,000 innocent men, women and children, and could have avoided the chaos in Iraq and world-wide increased anti-Americanism.

Bush's policies are a miserable failure and immoral.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

When we went to war against Hitler, he was invading other countries
Was Hitler invading the USA?

You continue....
...and had not been actively engaged in mass murder in years.
How dumb are you?

Is there an amount of years that erase mass murder? If so... how many? How many years does it take to erase genocide?

You continue...
We had time to explore other options, which could have spared the lives of over 10,000 innocent men, women and children, and could have avoided the chaos in Iraq and world-wide increased anti-Americanism.

Bush's policies are a miserable failure and immoral.
Immoral?????? Immoral????

Who are you to make a claim or morality??

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by ShadowMaid

Oh! That is heartbreaking!!! :cry:

Yep, but Skeptic and his commie cohorts have no problem with that. Of course, they support 'Affirmative Action', 'Minimum Wage' and 'Free Health Care', but infanticide is not worthy of US intervention.

SOTK

I wish I was still in the Army and that Septic was fighting in my unit, although I'm not too sure Septic would like it! :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by SOTK

I wish I was still in the Army and that Septic was fighting in my unit, although I'm not too sure Septic would like it! :D

I don't wish any 'ill will' on Skeptic, but I do wish his eyes could be opened....

....even if it means he needs a 'good ole boy assswhoopin' to straighten him out.....

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Joe Stalin Lives!

Joe Stalin Lives!

Skeppie is a true commie America-hater. Ignore the mass slaughter by Saddam Hussein because it's inconsequential to the current commie agenda of getting Kerry elected by fervently hating George Bush.

Skeppie would make a good commentator on PBS news. He's confused, has no idea of what truth and reality are, and has no moral standards beyond political expediency.

Gerald

Resident Fiend

I've got a better argument: they weren't Americans.
Thank God idiots like you are not in charge.
Wait. Before long, they'll be packing you guys off to concentration camps... :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: Joe Stalin Lives!

Re: Joe Stalin Lives!

Originally posted by Frank Ernest
Skeppie is a true commie America-hater. Ignore the mass slaughter by Saddam Hussein because it's inconsequential to the current commie agenda of getting Kerry elected by fervently hating George Bush.
Actually, the "mass slaughter by Saddam Hussein" is inconsequential because it wasn't Americans that he slaughtered...

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob
I don't wish any 'ill will' on Skeptic...
Watch it, BB, or people might think you're a soft-hearted nancy-boy...
...but I do wish his eyes could be opened...
...or a little-girly-man...
...even if it means he needs a 'good ole boy assswhoopin' to straighten him out...
As opposed to an "@$$-whoopin'" meted out for the sheer pleasure of doing so?

Why, BillyBob, one might start to think you're almost human...you sure you wanna go that route? :chuckle:

On Fire

Originally posted by Gerald
Why, BillyBob, one might start to think you're almost human...you sure you wanna go that route? :chuckle:

And if you were as vile as you pretend to be, you wouldn't have time to post here....you'd be too busy plucking puppy fur or milking kittens.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Originally posted by Gerald

I've got a better argument: they weren't Americans.
I don't get your point.

The Kurds are not American nor were the Jews that Hitler murdered. So what?