Another Democrat Liar

Arthur Brain

So you realize that what you originally said made absolutely no sense!

You say things which makes no sense all the time.

Sure it did, to those who aren't so pompously pedantic at any rate. Your clown of a president is on record for downplaying and wanting to downplay a virus that he knew to be a lot more serious than he declared in public. The numbers didn't have to escalate so high before he finally took the measures that he did. He lied to you and you just give the narcissist a free pass regardless.

You're in no position to talk about other people making no sense when you are as gormless and gullible as that Jerry.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Mexico was going to pay for it throgh higher tariffs

No, American consumers pay for higher tariffs. They would have to pay higher prices to buy Mexican goods.

Who pays for tariffs? American businesses and consumers
Tariffs are a tax paid by American companies and consumers — not by the foreign governments targeted by the tariffs.

https://nrf.com/blog/who-pays-tariffs-american-businesses-and-consumers

During his phone call with Pena Nieto, Trump urged his Mexican counterpart to stop saying that Mexico will not pay for a wall on the southwestern U.S. border. A signature Trump promise during the presidential campaign was that he would build the wall and make Mexico pay for it.

"You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall," Pena Nieto said. "My position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall."

Trump responded, "But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press, because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

He went on, "But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind, because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall. I have to."

He suggested that they publicly say they're still determining who will pay for the wall.

Trump then threatened, "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore, because I cannot live with that."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=49009884

As usual, Trump caved on the threat, too. He let Nieto humiliate him. And then they leak the conversation.

Arthur Brain

Well, we can be sure that both Joe and Hunter are rolling in the dough thanks to Russia and China.

Have you found out yet what Hunter did to receive millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow? You really don't care, do you?

Hilarious. You'll ignore all the prosecutions and chaos where it came to Trump's staff but gladly lap up anything where it comes to Biden.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... the USA is full of thick, daft stupid big heads ...
Half of all Americans have IQ's less than 100.

Half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85.

I think it's safe to say the USA is half full of thick, daft stupid big heads

You know - the kind of retards who thought that Obama would be a good President in 2008. The same retards who thought Hillary would be a good President in 2016. The same retards who think that Biden will be a good president this year.
(deleted extraneous silliness)Now, about the 85 and 100 Intelligence Quotients. ......
I know that IQ Bigots and Big Heads love to flaunt their IQs about, if they can be believed, and the education bigots love to flaunt their academic qualifications. But they are the 'Common Sense' idiots of our countries.

I remember many occasions when companies have tried to run 'fast-track', 'shop-floor to boardroom' initiatives, only to discover that their chosen recruits (all with glowing academic backgrounds) were totally stupid, and with no common sense at all.

What you need is common-sense in your employment-forces, not intangible IQs.

Which are you? No! Don't answer...... I don't think you know enough about yourself to give an opinion. Other than being a troll who works up members so that they can be snitched on, you have no talents, methinks. :)
After all......... Judas was smart.... he looked after the money, came from a money-background, and look at what a grass he was, and with no common sense as he himself figured out before his death.

OK, that was a lot of silly nonsense that did nothing to address my observation that half of all Americans have IQ's less than 100 and half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85, and therefore, you were correct in saying that the USA is full of thick, daft stupid big heads

Jerry Shugart

Hilarious. You'll ignore all the prosecutions and chaos where it came to Trump's staff but gladly lap up anything where it comes to Biden.

You forget that Trump was investigated for over two years and no evidence was found that he conspired with Russia.

At the same time you close your eyes to the truth that Joe Biden's little boy Hunter received millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow.

Arthur Brain

You forget that Trump was investigated for over two years and no evidence was found that he conspired with Russia.

At the same time you close your eyes to the truth that Joe Biden's little boy Hunter received millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow.

Oh, if you think that everything has magically gone away where it comes to Trump and Russia then you carry on thinking that....Putin's still laughing his back off now probably.

Arthur Brain

Yes, because of the stupidity of the Democrat supporters for ignoring the bribe he paid to Joe through Hunter from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow!

Um, no. Putin isn't a clown, unlike Trump. Trump was a dream candidate for presidency for Russia. A narcissist who isn't remotely near a genius and could be played like a puppet. Sure enough...

Jerry Shugart

Um, no. Putin isn't a clown, unlike Trump. Trump was a dream candidate for presidency for Russia.
All Obama and Biden offered the Ukraine were blankets while that country received anti-tank missles from Trump. Putin isn't a clown and that is why he misses Obama-Biden.

Jerry Shugart

What did she conspire with Russia for exactly, to lose the election?

She paid for the dossier which has been discredited and the source of that dossier was a Russian spy.

Then the leaders of the FBI used that dossier to get a warrant to illegally spy on the Trump campaign.

Since the Democrat party is the party of lawlessness and you support that party I am sure that you approved of that illegal spying.