Another Democrat Liar

eider

Doser thinks that the use of the word 'niggled' is racist.

Clearly ignorant and uneducated in regard to the above........
Not TOL's brightest, maybe?

Niggle :- from Norwegian nigla (“to be stingy”), ultimately from Old Norse hnøggr (“stingy; miserly”), related to Old English hnēaw (“stingy; niggardly”).

God's Truth

Doser thinks that the use of the word 'niggled' is racist.

Clearly ignorant and uneducated in regard to the above........
Not TOL's brightest, maybe?

Niggle :- from Norwegian nigla (“to be stingy”), ultimately from Old Norse hnøggr (“stingy; miserly”), related to Old English hnēaw (“stingy; niggardly”).

Do you really think if you said the word 'niggled' to a group of black people not one out of the group would think you were using a racial slur?

The other day I saw the word Negroes blocked out on a news show.

Would you really tell any black person they were being niggardly?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you really think if you said the word 'niggled' to a group of black people not one out of the group would think you were using a racial slur?

Eider is British. They don't have niggling niggardly negroes over there.

God's Truth

Eider is British. They don't have niggling niggardly negroes over there.

So the black people there wouldn't take offense at being told they are 'niggardly'?

Can they be called Negroes?

When I was in Germany some years ago, no German called an African a 'black' person. They wouldn't know what you were talking about.

I wonder if the Germans got rid of what the African people were called. Google seems dumb to it.

eider

I didn't use the word 'niggardly'.
I used 'niggled'.

Want to try again?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So the USA is full of thick, daft stupid big heads ...

Half of all Americans have IQ's less than 100.

Half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85.

I think it's safe to say the USA is half full of thick, daft stupid big heads

You know - the kind of retards who thought that Obama would be a good President in 2008. The same retards who thought Hillary would be a good President in 2016. The same retards who think that Biden will be a good president this year.

eider

Half of all Americans have IQ's less than 100.

Half of all American negroes have IQ's less than 85.

I think it's safe to say the USA is half full of thick, daft stupid big heads

You know - the kind of retards who thought that Obama would be a good President in 2008. The same retards who thought Hillary would be a good President in 2016. The same retards who think that Biden will be a good president this year.

I couldn't care less which President you get. In fact President Trump returned to Office could be beneficial to us here.
1. The Democrats are already dictating trading terms to Britain and 'warning' how they will withdraw trading agreements if we don't respond as they wish.
2. Our Boris is a right-wing Conservative and might manage better with a Republican President.
3. Many Brits 'absolutely love' to hear daily BBC reports about what President Trump said or did yesterday. Great fun.
4. Today we heard on the BBC News and Text News that President Trump only paid $750 in tax during the last 10 years, less than many a struggling working household. You see?.... We get the daily shocks and laughs out of him. Mr Biden just couldn't develop such interest.

Now, about the 85 and 100 Intelligence Quotients. ......
I know that IQ Bigots and Big Heads love to flaunt their IQs about, if they can be believed, and the education bigots love to flaunt their academic qualifications. But they are the 'Common Sense' idiots of our countries.

I remember many occasions when companies have tried to run 'fast-track', 'shop-floor to boardroom' initiatives, only to discover that their chosen recruits (all with glowing academic backgrounds) were totally stupid, and with no common sense at all.

What you need is common-sense in your employment-forces, not intangible IQs.

Which are you? No! Don't answer...... I don't think you know enough about yourself to give an opinion. Other than being a troll who works up members so that they can be snitched on, you have no talents, methinks. :)
After all......... Judas was smart.... he looked after the money, came from a money-background, and look at what a grass he was, and with no common sense as he himself figured out before his death.

Truth7t7

I ran into Jerry Nadler in DC and asked him to disavow the Antifa violence/rioting in Portland. His response? “THATS A MYTH”

Look at the video where the circus freak denies the obvious:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/27/jerry-...rtland-a-myth/

Do you know how you can tell if a Democrat is lying?

His lips are moving.
I saw the clip a few weeks ago, lie, steal, and cheat without a conscious, denying that Antifa exist, really

I think Nadler has Schumer and Pelosi beat, he's a real winner!

To watch Nadler in the house Judiciary hearing, he denied AG Barr a 5 minute break to use the restroom, Barr was fuming :mad:

The Nadler/Barr clip, "A Real Class Act"!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I am talking about leaders in the Democrat party.

You can keep your doctor. Period.

You can keep your healthcare plan. Period.

I bet you actually believed those lies!

I have the same doctor. I have the same healthcare plan. Nice try, though.

Some people don't, though. Fake healthcare plans that covered nothing are gone. Some doctors won't take Medicaid. So a few people changed.

Trump said he'd give us something much better than Obamacare. He lied. He just did what he could to make Obamacare worse.
Trump said he'd lower the debt. He lied. He greatly increased the debt.
Trump said he'd build a big beautiful wall on the boarder. He lied. He attempted to build a few miles of wall, which is now falling down because the contractor he hired is incompetent.
Trump said he'd drain the swamp. He lied. Instead he brought more criminals into his administration than any president since Nixon.

Record number of lies, in fact. Would you like me to show you,Jerry?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have the same doctor. I have the same healthcare plan. Nice try, though.

Some people don't, though. Fake healthcare plans that covered nothing are gone. Some doctors won't take Medicaid. So a few people changed.

Trump said he'd give us something much better than Obamacare. He lied. He just did what he could to make Obamacare worse.
Trump said he'd lower the debt. He lied. He greatly increased the debt.
Trump said he'd build a big beautiful wall on the boarder. He lied. He attempted to build a few miles of wall, which is now falling down because the contractor he hired is incompetent.
Trump said he'd drain the swamp. He lied. Instead he brought more criminals into his administration than any president since Nixon.

Record number of lies, in fact. Would you like me to show you,Jerry?

That ... though I would add the 200,000+ deaths of Americans based on his willful and deceitful bungling of The Trump Virus to his list of misdeeds...