Annihilationism is taught in the bible

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

There is also other warnings, but I am not going to look for them now.

Shalom.

I do not know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Jeremiah 8:8
“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

There is also other warnings, but I am not going to look for them now.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice.
26 However, they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate; they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice.
26 However, they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate; they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]
Shalom.

I don't know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Shalom.

I don't know what to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

How does animal sacrifice fit with these verses?

Hebrews 7:27
Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.

Hebrews 9:12
He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.

Hebrews 9:26
Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hebrews 10:1
[ Christ’s Sacrifice Once for All ] The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

Hebrews 10:2
Otherwise, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.

Hebrews 10:10
And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:12
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.

He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.

Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.

[ Christ’s Sacrifice Once for All ] The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

Otherwise, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.

And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Shalom.

Animal sacrifice is unrelated to these verses.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

What do you mean by fit in?

Is animal sacrifice found in the Torah? Do any of your verses relate to animal sacrifice?

That Jesus has died does not do away with sacrifice.

We know this in part because there was animal sacrifice or sacrifice, after Jesus died, was buried, and rose from the dead, appeared to many, ascended on high, and the Spirit was outpoured. And because Ezekiel's temple, or the temple in Ezekiel, has yet to be, to be a reality, or to have become a reality. Even Paul was involved with sacrifice even after becoming a believer in Yeshua as the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31,32.[/FONT]
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when [FONT=&quot]I will make a covenant[/FONT] with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah 32 [FONT=&quot]It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors[/FONT] when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD..

[FONT=&quot]Daniel 9:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He will confirm a covenant[/FONT] with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ [FONT=&quot]he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10[/FONT]
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, [FONT=&quot]revoking the covenant[/FONT] I had made with all the nations.

[FONT=&quot]Malachi 3:1[/FONT]
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; [FONT=&quot]the messenger of the covenant[/FONT], whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.

[FONT=&quot]Matthew 26:28[/FONT]
This is my blood of [FONT=&quot]the covenant[/FONT], which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Festivals rejected by Yahwah.

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 40:6[/FONT]
Sacrifice and offering you did not desire— but a body you have prepared for me — burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:16[/FONT]
You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 21:3[/FONT]
To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 1:11[/FONT]
“The multitude of [FONT=&quot]your sacrifices[/FONT]— what are they to me?” says the LORD. “I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 1:14[/FONT]
Your New Moon feasts and [FONT=&quot]your appointed festivals[/FONT] I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.

[FONT=&quot]Zephaniah 3:18[/FONT]
“I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of [FONT=&quot]your appointed festivals[/FONT], which is a burden and reproach for you.

[FONT=&quot]Lamentations 2:6[/FONT]
He has laid waste his dwelling like a garden; he has destroyed his place of meeting. The LORD has made Zion forget [FONT=&quot]her appointed festivals[/FONT] and her Sabbaths; in his fierce anger he has spurned both king and priest.

[FONT=&quot]Hosea 2:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will stop all her celebrations:[/FONT] her yearly festivals, her New Moons, her Sabbath days—all her appointed festivals.

[FONT=&quot]Amos 5:21[/FONT]
“I hate, I despise [FONT=&quot]your[/FONT] religious festivals; your assemblies are a stench to me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since the days of Adam; Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings, has been a tradition of mankind. God only instructed Moses on how the people were to perform those things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Old Covenant has been revoked; we now live under the New Covenant.[/FONT]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31,32.[/FONT]
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when [FONT=&quot]I will make a covenant[/FONT] with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah 32 [FONT=&quot]It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors[/FONT] when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD..

[FONT=&quot]Daniel 9:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He will confirm a covenant[/FONT] with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ [FONT=&quot]he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10[/FONT]
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, [FONT=&quot]revoking the covenant[/FONT] I had made with all the nations.

[FONT=&quot]Malachi 3:1[/FONT]
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; [FONT=&quot]the messenger of the covenant[/FONT], whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.

[FONT=&quot]Matthew 26:28[/FONT]
This is my blood of [FONT=&quot]the covenant[/FONT], which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Festivals rejected by Yahwah.

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 40:6[/FONT]
Sacrifice and offering you did not desire— but a body you have prepared for me — burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.

[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:16[/FONT]
You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 21:3[/FONT]
To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 1:11[/FONT]
“The multitude of [FONT=&quot]your sacrifices[/FONT]— what are they to me?” says the LORD. “I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 1:14[/FONT]
Your New Moon feasts and [FONT=&quot]your appointed festivals[/FONT] I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.

[FONT=&quot]Zephaniah 3:18[/FONT]
“I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of [FONT=&quot]your appointed festivals[/FONT], which is a burden and reproach for you.

[FONT=&quot]Lamentations 2:6[/FONT]
He has laid waste his dwelling like a garden; he has destroyed his place of meeting. The LORD has made Zion forget [FONT=&quot]her appointed festivals[/FONT] and her Sabbaths; in his fierce anger he has spurned both king and priest.

[FONT=&quot]Hosea 2:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will stop all her celebrations:[/FONT] her yearly festivals, her New Moons, her Sabbath days—all her appointed festivals.

[FONT=&quot]Amos 5:21[/FONT]
“I hate, I despise [FONT=&quot]your[/FONT] religious festivals; your assemblies are a stench to me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since the days of Adam; Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings, has been a tradition of mankind. God only instructed Moses on how the people were to perform those things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Old Covenant has been revoked; we now live under the New Covenant.[/FONT]
Shalom.

I do not agree with you but I do not understand these scriptures.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Shalom.

I do not agree with you but I do not understand these scriptures.

Shalom.

Jacob

Let me see if I got this right, you are not sure what the truth of the matter is, but you are certain that whatever I may say is wrong. Lol.

CherubRam

Are there just two covenants referred to in scripture, one old and one new?

Was the old covenant placed in the ark of the covenant?

The covenant that was revoked is the covenant of circumcision. That covenant was for all nations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Let me see if I got this right, you are not sure what the truth of the matter is, but you are certain that whatever I may say is wrong. Lol.
Shalom.

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I am not well with the Prophets and the Writings. I have read the entire Bible. You seem to take away from what the Bible says, even if you are reading it correctly, and you may not be concerned with my individual welfare.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Shalom.

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I am not well with the Prophets and the Writings. I have read the entire Bible. You seem to take away from what the Bible says, even if you are reading it correctly, and you may not be concerned with my individual welfare.

Shalom.

Jacob

I am not lying or mistaken. God wanted to take away the ability of the Old Priesthood to feed themselves, but they have changed the scriptures. You can not out maneuver God or out smart Him. They will come to a sorry end for what they have done, and what they are going to do.

Ezekiel 34:10
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

Hebrews 7:11
[ Jesus Like Melchizedek ] If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Hebrews 7:24
but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood.

1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not lying or mistaken. God wanted to take away the ability of the Old Priesthood to feed themselves, but they have changed the scriptures. You can not out maneuver God or out smart Him. They will come to a sorry end for what they have done, and what they are going to do.

Ezekiel 34:10
This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

Hebrews 7:11
[ Jesus Like Melchizedek ] If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

Hebrews 7:24
but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood.

1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Shalom.

You have here demonstrated that you do not know what you are talking about and that you do not understand the Torah. If you believe that someone has harmed you, make things right by forgiving them. I doubt you understand what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The day is almost over here. I recommend looking at the following during the day sometime. I have only been posting during the day. I do not know where you live.

Levi
Levitical
Levites

Shalom.

Jacob