And they did not repent of their drug use....Pot use wins on election night

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I support medical use. But not in the way they mean it. I oppose stoners sitting at home "treating" their ADD and ADHD, and other made up diseases that don't exist. Use it in place of things like Percocet and codeine.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
1dw67n.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
people need to be treated like adults, if they are adults. No one is going to make me smoke it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I support medical use. But not in the way they mean it. I oppose stoners sitting at home "treating" their ADD and ADHD, and other made up diseases that don't exist. Use it in place of things like Percocet and codeine.

the reason proponents of medical marijuana don't want it subjected to FDA approval is that it would be re-engineered to pill form

no more doobies for the potheads

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the reason proponents of medical marijuana don't want it subjected to FDA approval is that it would be re-engineered to pill form

no more doobies for the potheads

I always vote against medical marijuana, even though it is an ok idea. Because they just want to get high.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I always vote against medical marijuana, even though it is an ok idea. Because they just want to get high.

Yes, which as you see some of these voter initiatives were to allow recreational use, where medical use had already been established.