• Plum

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Lemon

• Lime

• Total voters

the Sibbie

Oh yeah....about the fruit...I think I picked cherries. I love the sweet dark red juice that seeps to the surface after you bite into the succulent flesh!

I think the ones I like the most are called Washington cherries. Although this year I had some Bing cherries which were not very sweet. From what I've heard they didn't get enough sunlight causing them to taste slightly bitter.

the Sibbie

Oh my second choice for fruit is the peach! They are especially wonderful when really ripe. I also love to dip them is sugar, brown or white. (Oh, sugar....have to stay away from sugar. :cry: )

Chileice

The pomegranate. Where is the pomegranate? I love that fruit. There is no other fruit like it and as far as health is concerned it is unmatched. Right now I must have 10 kilos of pomegranates in my house, not to mention, pomegranate jelly (which I made) homemade grenadine syrup, and pomegranate juice. Add it to the poll!

soothsayer

There should at least be a categorie for "other." The list is hardly exhaustive. How about pumpkin, watermelon, cantaloupe, raspberry, blueberry, kiwi, starfruit, nectarine, avacado, or even tomato (which is technically a fruit)?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
soothsayer said:
There should at least be a categorie for "other." The list is hardly exhaustive. How about pumpkin, watermelon, cantaloupe, raspberry, blueberry, kiwi, starfruit, nectarine, avacado, or even tomato (which is technically a fruit)?
You listed some good ones!

Watermelon, canteloupe, and nectarines are great!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Definitely chocolate. :eek:

genuineoriginal

:think:
Deuteronomy 23
24a When thou comest into thy neighbour's vineyard, then thou mayest eat grapes thy fill at thine own pleasure;
:idea:​