An Equal Opportunity Basher

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
An Equal Opportunity Basher

This is the show from Monday, May 14th 2012.

SUMMARY:

* The Lesser of Two Evils on KHOW Radio: Bob Enyart replies to emails to BEL from today's inbox from Gary, and Paul, and from one of the world's top five pro-life leaders. Also, Bob discusses Colorado's special session committee hearing today on homosexual marriage (civil unions) and how conservative Republican leaders and politicians are terrified of uttering anything about homosexuals other than glowing compliments.

* As Posted at AmericanRTL.org -- Mom of Baby with No Eyes: Beautiful little Christian, made in God's image, loves life:

* If You Fear Obama, You'll Vote for Romney; If You Fear God, You Won't: Don't fear Obama. Fear God, for that is the beginning of wisdom! Besides, Obama is Romney-lite. And Obama is the lesser of two evils. And because Romney has already implemented policies that are so destructive that Obama only dreams of accomplishing such things, therefore, a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama.

Today's Resource: Meet the Apostle John. He was the youngest of the Twelve. And at the time of this writing, he's now one of the last remaining. If you were an eyewitness to Christ's earthly ministry, what would concern you decades after the resurrection? From the battles that John fought we can learn lessons that will help us as we ourselves fight for the truth and battle false teaching within the church. By looking at "the things that differ," we can know what details in John's three epistles applied to the circumcision believers of his day and which of his teachings apply directly to us. Available on this 4-DVD Video Set and also in audio on MP3-CD or MP3 Download.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Homosexual behavior is unnatural and damaging to the body. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The Homosexual argument that Homosexuality occurs in animals is bogus. Animals rape and eat each other too. They also steal each others food. Should these behaviors be legalized in the human population? Of course not! People are not animals.

I don't advocate 'equal rights' for perverts. Perverts have forfeited their rights by harming themselves and the community. Give the pervert an inch and they will take a mile, treading on the rights of others. Criminals behave this way. Homosexuals exhibit this same selfish behavior. They are trying to create laws making it criminal to speak out against their behavior. No behavior should become a protected class, especially if the behavior is as destructive as homosexuality.

The video about little Christian made me smile. :) The little boy does have a beautiful smile.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Homosexual behavior is unnatural and damaging to the body. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The Homosexual argument that Homosexuality occurs in animals is bogus. Animals rape and eat each other too. They also steal each others food. Should these behaviors be legalized in the human population? Of course not! People are not animals.

I don't advocate 'equal rights' for perverts. Perverts have forfeited their rights by harming themselves and the community. Give the pervert an inch and they will take a mile, treading on the rights of others. Criminals behave this way. Homosexuals exhibit this same selfish behavior. They are trying to create laws making it criminal to speak out against their behavior. No behavior should become a protected class, especially if the behavior is as destructive as homosexuality.
As an ambassador for Christ do you have any good news for the homosexual?

Frayed Knot

Homosexual behavior is unnatural...

Apparently not unnatural - other animals do it too.

... and damaging to the body.

It is? I can think of several homosexual acts that are a lot less damaging to the body than your typical heterosexual sex. Maybe you should give us a list of the particular acts that you think are OK and which aren't.

The Homosexual argument that Homosexuality occurs in animals is bogus. Animals rape and eat each other too.

But it was you who brought it up! You said it was unnatural.

Give the pervert an inch and they will take a mile, treading on the rights of others.
Well, I sure don't want anyone to tread on your rights. Then again, I haven't heard anyone advocate for a position that would tread on your rights. Have you?

Tell you what - if homosexuals ever advocate for something that would take away your rights, I'll be right there by your side. So will the ACLU.

They are trying to create laws making it criminal to speak out against their behavior.

Really? Who? Let's call the ACLU. They're all about standing up to someone who wants to take away anyone's right to free speech. Just tell me who's doing that.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Apparently not unnatural - other animals do it too.
Animals will hump anything. Literally anything. This is a poor argument.

It is? I can think of several homosexual acts that are a lot less damaging to the body than your typical heterosexual sex.
:AMR:

But it was you who brought it up! You said it was unnatural.
Idiot.

Well, I sure don't want anyone to tread on your rights. Then again, I haven't heard anyone advocate for a position that would tread on your rights. Have you?

Tell you what - if homosexuals ever advocate for something that would take away your rights, I'll be right there by your side. So will the ACLU.

Really? Who? Let's call the ACLU. They're all about standing up to someone who wants to take away anyone's right to free speech. Just tell me who's doing that.
It's illegal in CO to print or publicly speak against homosexuality and call it a sin or a perversion, etc., for instance.

Frayed Knot

It's illegal in CO to print or publicly speak against homosexuality and call it a sin or a perversion, etc., for instance.

B***s***.

Of course, you can show that you're correct by citing such law, or an example of someone who was prevented from publicly speaking out against homosexuality.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Of course, you can show that you're correct by citing such law, or an example of someone who was prevented from publicly speaking out against homosexuality.
Really? Implied profanity?

As for an answer I can't seem to find any CO laws posted online. Maybe I'm not searching with the proper terms.

Flipper

Really? Implied profanity?

As for an answer I can't seem to find any CO laws posted online. Maybe I'm not searching with the proper terms.

Maybe it's because you don't know what you're talking about? Could that be it?

While you're wrestling with the intricacies of Google, you might try plugging in the term "first amendment" to see if anything interesting comes up.

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
So you tell them "And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God"?

And you're right. The unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God, so how is one made righteous?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gay, gay, gay. Gay...
:shut:
Of course, you can show that you're correct by citing such law...

SECTION 8. 24-34-701, Colorado Revised Statutes, is amended to read:

Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden. No person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent, or employee of any place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement, directly or indirectly, by himself or herself or through another person shall publish, issue, circulate, send, distribute, give away, or display in any way, manner, or shape or by any means or method, except as provided in this section, any communication, paper, poster, folder, manuscript, book, pamphlet, writing, print, letter, notice, or advertisement of any kind, nature, or description which THAT is intended or calculated to discriminate or actually discriminates against any disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry or against any of the members thereof in the matter of furnishing or neglecting or refusing to furnish to them or any one of them any lodging, housing, schooling, or tuition or any accommodation, right, privilege, advantage, or convenience offered to or enjoyed by the general public or which states that any of the accommodations, rights, privileges, advantages, or conveniences of any such place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement shall or will be refused, withheld from, or denied to any person or class of persons on account of disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry or that the patronage, custom, presence, frequenting, dwelling, staying, or lodging at such place by any person or class of persons belonging to or purporting to be of any particular disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry is unwelcome or objectionable or not acceptable, desired, or solicited.

emphasis in original.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Maybe it's because you don't know what you're talking about? Could that be it?
I searched for "Colorado laws." I couldn't find any.

But as you can see, Stripe came through for me. So eat dirt.

While you're wrestling with the intricacies of Google, you might try plugging in the term "first amendment" to see if anything interesting comes up.
Yeah, because no state in the union has ever passed a law that contradicted the US constitution.:rolleyes:

So you tell them "And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God"?

And you're right. The unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God, so how is one made righteous?
I tell them that if they have accepted Christ. And it is only through Christ one is made righteous; "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." [2 Corinthians 5:21]

SECTION 8. 24-34-701, Colorado Revised Statutes, is amended to read:

Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden. No person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent, or employee of any place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement, directly or indirectly, by himself or herself or through another person shall publish, issue, circulate, send, distribute, give away, or display in any way, manner, or shape or by any means or method, except as provided in this section, any communication, paper, poster, folder, manuscript, book, pamphlet, writing, print, letter, notice, or advertisement of any kind, nature, or description which THAT is intended or calculated to discriminate or actually discriminates against any disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry or against any of the members thereof in the matter of furnishing or neglecting or refusing to furnish to them or any one of them any lodging, housing, schooling, or tuition or any accommodation, right, privilege, advantage, or convenience offered to or enjoyed by the general public or which states that any of the accommodations, rights, privileges, advantages, or conveniences of any such place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement shall or will be refused, withheld from, or denied to any person or class of persons on account of disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry or that the patronage, custom, presence, frequenting, dwelling, staying, or lodging at such place by any person or class of persons belonging to or purporting to be of any particular disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry is unwelcome or objectionable or not acceptable, desired, or solicited.

emphasis in original.

Thank you. How did you find that?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It is unprofitable to engage in homosexual behavior. There is no such thing as a "homosexual". It should be "homosexualist", it is behavior.

Frayed Knot

I searched for "Colorado laws." I couldn't find any.

But as you can see, Stripe came through for me. So eat dirt.

No he didn't! He posted the text of a law having to do with discrimination in public accommodations.

Still waiting for the laws making it illegal to "print or publicly speak against homosexuality and call it a sin or a perversion."

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Frayed thinks calling homosexuality an abomination would not be an intention to discriminate against sexual orientation. :chuckle:

:think:

Are we in Colorado? :noid:

Flipper

Some lessons on reading for comprehension are badly needed in this thread.

Lighthouse can say whatever he likes about gay people in Colorado. What he can't do is discriminate if he is providing a licensed service or employment. The notice that Stripe has posted prevents Lighthouse from putting up a sign that says "no gays" if he runs a guest house.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some lessons on reading for comprehension are badly needed in this thread.

Lighthouse can say whatever he likes about gay people in Colorado. What he can't do is discriminate if he is providing a licensed service or employment. The notice that Stripe has posted prevents Lighthouse from putting up a sign that says "no gays" if he runs a guest house.
Or a sign that says "Homos are going to hell" as well, guaranteed. :think: