Am. As.!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
W-E-L-L -- O-K!!!

God Never Said Anything Like That!!

Show us the YOUR Contradictions Here!!

I-F One is Like Christ; -- (( Thus Saith the Lord )):: ( "And We Shall be like Him". )) --/-- (( 1 John 3:2 KJV )). --- Show me anyone there - who IS Like Christ; - 10%, 40%. 60%, -- 90% --- 1-0-0-%????? -- Which ONE IS Like HIM?? --- ( OOOHHHH - Christ hasn't appeared yet HHUUHHHH!!! )?? -- (( Where is Christ IF HE IS - I-N --Y-O-U; AND Where did Christ COME FROM to inter into YOU?? ))?? - OOHH, He Ain't in You; - then you must be LOST; ---- If you are Not Lost, then Christ has Found You and He lives in you, but you must say Christ Ain't Come yet, OOOOO MMEEEEE!!! What a Contradiction of Salvation you must? live in, DEAD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

If you're on illicit/illegal drugs, get help right away.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps if you stopped using ALL CAPS and (((!!!)))--in the middle of a sentence , people could actually try and understand what it is you are trying to say and engage you. As it stands now, we all just want to see you get back on your meds.

Amen. He's a prisoner of his own misguided mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
J-U-S-T Read The WHOLE BOOK ONLY without Looking for SOMETHING!!!!!!

I've Gone THROUGH from End to End of the Whole Old Testament 25 Times, A-N-D the New 50 Times IN about a Year!!!

I "Can't" even start reading it any more for it All JUMPING into my mind at the Same TIME!!!!!!!!

(((( YES!!! -- I'M STUPID!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!! JUST SHOVE IT with the rest of Your KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- ((( G-O-N-E )))!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!

You may be reading it, but, you're not allowing it to speak to your mind/heart.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I actually think this is really good advice.

That's a lot. Do you recognize that the Bible isn't all saying the same thing to the same people?

Supposedly this man is reading the word, however, he's not understanding it. He needs the indwelling Holy Spirit in order to receive the wisdom and knowledge of the written word of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Supposedly this man is reading the word, however, he's not understanding it. He needs the indwelling Holy Spirit in order to receive the wisdom and knowledge of the written word of God.

I still say that a Mr. Cookie Bar, or a leg of lamb, across his chops, ought to do it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you'll notice, he's not completely anti-social. The reason I say that is, he doesn't use foul language or say filthy things. Which means he knows the difference between right and wrong. He knows there are consequences for bad behavior. That's interesting.

brewmama

Am. As.!!

"It IS Amazing; - It IS Astounding" what ALL the "SO Called" Christians on any of Those Religious Programs ON TV - EVER TEACH!!! - None of Them Ever // N-E-V-E-R" - "E-V-E-R" Say What GOD SAYS!!! - They Can "Even" QUOTE The Scriptures; BUT They APPLY it to Nothing but a LIE; ALWAYS!!!!!!

Today's "SO CALLED" Christians, CANNOT - Just Teach WHAT Christ SAYS!!, they MUST ADD to IT, or Take from IT, O-R, teach Everything Other than WHAT Christ SAID!!!! (( Romans 3:10-12KJV ))!! -- How do they Call themselves Christians; which means "Christ LIKE"???? -- How much Different are those Lying false christ's Than the ((( "TRUE CHRIST" ))) // ((( The "TRUTH" )))???
(( John 14:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, (( THE "TRUTH" )), and the Life: ( no man cometh /// "C-O-M-E-T-H!!!" unto the "Father", but by "M-E" ).(( "Father, Son", AND The Holy Ghost" -- THE SAME O-N-E!! ))--//--- BLIND FOOLSSSSS!!!!! - No One Can SEEEE The Truth // Christ // The SON // God // The Father"!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!! --- I'M Going TO Love I-T!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Just so you know, I never reply to any of your posts because they are unreadable. You really should make more of an effort to post normally.

Letsargue

Just so you know, I never reply to any of your posts because they are unreadable. You really should make more of an effort to post normally.

I'M Glad to hear THAT!!!

Now I Know why YOU ALL Teach Everything BUT the Word of GOD. YOU Have No Idea what Christ says.
O-R - Christ teaches the same way as I DO!!!!

G-O-O TO ?heaven!! - like ALL Your Phony FOOLS A-R-E!! --- (( 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV ))!!!!

Have fun with You all's god!! -- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!!!!!

MEEE!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is Paul's teacher:

I still say that a Mr. Cookie Bar would calm him down.....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'M Glad to hear THAT!!!

Now I Know why YOU ALL Teach Everything BUT the Word of GOD. YOU Have No Idea what Christ says.
O-R - Christ teaches the same way as I DO!!!!

G-O-O TO ?heaven!! - like ALL Your Phony FOOLS A-R-E!! --- (( 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV ))!!!!

Have fun with You all's god!! -- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!!!!!

MEEE!!!!!!!

"The Prince of Nutheads."

Letsargue

That doesn't say the young women are supposed to espouse themselves to the Church. I need the scripture reference for that please.

Thank you.

(( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )) -- 34- "Let your (( Women keep Silence in the Churches )): for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also ""Saith the LAW"". 35- And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their Husbands at home: for it is a (( Shame for Women to Speak in the Church ))". --//--

(( 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV )) -- 12- "But I suffer not a Woman to Teach, nor to usurp Authority Over the Man, but to be in Silence". --//--

(( Titus 2:3-5 KJV )) -- 3- "The (( Aged Women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, ""T-e-a-c-h-e-r-s" of good things )); 4- "That (((((( """THEY MAY T-E-A-C-H""" the ((( ""Young Women"" ))) )))))) to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5- To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed". --//------------------ ((((((( The Aged Women are the Teachers of their Churches, TEACHING The Young Women )))))))!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe That OR NOT. -- I Couldn't Care L-E-S-S; BUT - Shove IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

(( 1 Corinthians 7:8-11 KJV )) -- 8- "I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. 9- But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. 10- And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11- "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried , or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife". --//--

((((( DONE WITH - Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theophilus

None of the scripture you posted says a young woman should espouse herself to the church.

Please try again.

:)

exminister

Letsargue keeps telling us to watch the news? Yet, I still haven't heard anything about him being tracked down by men with long white coats and a net?

oh, Thank you. I didn't catch why we needed to {{{{ WATCH --- THE --- NEWS }}}
Now I know. I suspect he will be the one getting tazzed because he IS ARRRGGUUUIINNNGG WITH THE COPS

ex to the min - 03112016

Letsargue

None of the scripture you posted says a young woman should espouse herself to the church.

Please try again.

:)

You're LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Can't help but Seeing IT!!!!

((( Do Any Of You Fatherless Children of The Devil CARE AT ALL What GOD SAYS????? - You ALL Are doing nothing But Lying. - A-N-D "LYING" IS THE M-O-S-T CURSED SIN THAT ANYONE CAN DOOOO!!! --- AND - BOY -- Am I Going to Enjoy Seeing You All IN """H-E-L-L"""!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Just Wate ""Just a Little WHILE""!!!!!!!

BOY I'm Going to Love I-T!!!!!!!! --- (( ??"""C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-S"""?? )) !!!!!??????

MMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!