almost comical how posters throw Hell at each other...

john w

Hall of Fame
um... well,

i would prefer that peoiple stop playing God

:juggle:

Cliche, sound byte, that says nothing. The LORD God demands that we make judgments.

You, to one who murders: Don't murder.

The murderer, to you: I would prefer that people, like you, stop playing God.

You: Uh, um, well, urr, you see....

See how that works?

dreadknought

Yeh, it's bizarre how many times people h ere have said "You are going to Hell" or something akin to that

as if they had some monopoly on such knowledge, which MY Church teaches is known only to ... hello, hello! God!

God is the only one who knows without question WHO is in Hell and who is not. sometimes it is revealed to some human or another through some divine inspiration who is in Heaven or Hell, but for the most part we just don't know, much less do we "know" who is ON HIS WAY there...

so i just wish this unchristian stuff would stop already... it sounds (IS) presumptious and i think most of us would agree that presumption is ODIUS

Happy New Year!

:party::Christine:tunes::coffee::upright::nori:

we are all on our way to Hell BTW.

:cool:
Sit in your swing...... I'll pivot and make sure of;...................

heir

TOL Subscriber
have I what?

been saved?

salvation is a ongoing process that does not end at death for most of us

only the very holy get to go straight to Heaven

:juggle::sigh:
Salvation is not a process. It is the gift of God by the faith of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Have you trusted the Lord for salvation believing what Christ did for you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Nanja

But fortunately i am in the Church Christ founded

You are deceived. The roman catholic church was not founded by Christ. That's a myth!

Christ's Church is Spiritual, and is comprised of all those who were chosen in Him
before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4; the ones He gave His Life for Eph. 5:25.

Christ's Church is not an earthly institution, wherein wicked men whose god is mammon,
wickedly practice an ungodly lifestyle of lasciviousness and pedophilia; who preach a false gospel
of works; one which her whore daughter protestant churches also preach to one degree or another.

"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Rev. 18:4

~~~~~

oatmeal

Do you also doubt that hell is real, like you doubt that Jesus is God?

I know that Jesus is not God.

He is a man, the son of God.

Define hell according to scripture.

Have you ever looked up sheol and hades? how they are used?

I looked up many of them.

oatmeal

and you libs are into ridicule

but that's you. I'm into intelligent conversation and dialogue myself..

which means i may not bother w/ you anymore...

btw: if you take the Bible absolutely literally, i hope you are stoning gays, stoning children disobedient to their parents... etc... so as to not be accused of not taking the Bible literally

++

Which of your quotes say, "Jesus is God"

Not one.

the one mediator between God and men,( note the clear distinction)
is the man Christ Jesus. I Timothy 2:5

Jesus is a man, the son of God.

I can read, and believe what I read