All the Feasts are fulfilled? That's Full Preterism!

JonahofAkron

Jesus didn't fail, John Nelson Darby failed by leading you down the wrong path.

Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets. Every prophecy in the OT was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

To claim there are OT prophecies unfulfilled, is to call Christ Jesus a failure.
Where is that? Where does it say that ALL prophecies concerning Him are fulfilled and that if we don't believe that they ALL are fulfilled we are calling Messiah a failure?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So let me get this straight. You believe, the second coming, the judgment, the Resurrection to immortality and the final state have either already come or are here now?

Either Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets, or every jot and tittle is still in place.

Dispensationalists (Darby Followers) try to skirt this issue by claiming a secret parenthetical dispensation was sandwiched into time while Jesus is taking a break from fulfilling the law and prophets. Then they have themselves getting secretly raptured away right before Jesus is done with His break and then they have Jesus getting back to fulfilling the law and prophets while they are taken away somewhere.

JonahofAkron

The three fall feasts (Trumpets, Atonement & Tabernacles) was fulfilled in 70AD.[/
QUOTE] .....Where is this history lesson?

However, the judgment has not happened yet. That happens when the thousand years is over.
.....from 70AD? It's been a few more than a thousand.

Satan is released for a little while before the thousand years is over, and then the final judgment.
Still confused about that.......thousand years......where is that?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I challenge anyone to show me a legitimate photograph of the Mt of Olives split in half with a valley running through the middle of it from east to west.

I challenge you to show me any evidence whatsover of every mountain and hill made low during the ministry of John the Baptist

(Isaiah 40:3-4) 3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

I just recently drove to Alaska. I saw many mountains in Yukon and Alaska.

The prophecy in Isaiah says EVERY MOUNTAIN would be made low when JTB came onto the scene.

So, did these mountains I saw in Alaska and Yukon come into existence after JTB, or is there symbolism to the prophecy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where is this found in the biblical material?

(Matt 5:18) For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

genuineoriginal

I challenge you to show me any evidence whatsover of every mountain and hill made low during the ministry of John the Baptist

(Isaiah 40:3-4) 3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

I just recently drove to Alaska. I saw many mountains in Yukon and Alaska.

The prophecy in Isaiah says EVERY MOUNTAIN would be made low when JTB came onto the scene.

So, did these mountains I saw in Alaska and Yukon come into existence after JTB, or is there symbolism to the prophecy?

I explained the symbolism.
The proud (Pharisees, Sadducees, lawyers) were brought low by the Word of Jesus.
The humble (publicans and sinners) were lifted up by the words of Jesus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I explained the symbolism.
The proud (Pharisees, Sadducees, lawyers) were brought low by the Word of Jesus.
The humble (publicans and sinners) were lifted up by the words of Jesus.

If "EVERY MOUNTAIN" is symbolism in Isaiah 40:4, they why is a mountain being split into two with a great valley, taken literally by you guys?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And tetelestai is hyperbole for it happened 2000 years ago so we now have no hope?

Why would that eliminate your hope?

The Apostle Paul tells us our citizenship is in Heaven. Paul tells us we are Ambassadors here on planet earth. Paul tells us that when we die we will be instantly in the presence of the Lord.

genuineoriginal

If "EVERY MOUNTAIN" is symbolism in Isaiah 40:4, they why is a mountain being split into two with a great valley, taken literally by you guys?

Acts 1:11 speaks about Jesus returning to the Mount of Olives, which is also mentioned in Zechariah 14:4 which explains that His feet will touch the Mount of Olives and it will split in two during the coming battle for Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 47:1-12 speaks about the river flowing from the Temple to the dead sea (through the current location of the Mount of Olives), and is also mentioned in Zechariah 14:8 and in Revelation 22:1-2

genuineoriginal

There's nothing in Acts 1:11 about Jesus returning to the Mount of Olives.

Where were they standing in Acts 1:11?

Acts 1:11-12
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.​

JonahofAkron

(Matt 5:18) For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

That's my point: the heaven and earth have not passed and the Law is certainly still around. I was asking where you can find the history of His fulfillment of All of the prophecies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus didn't fail, John Nelson Darby failed by leading you down the wrong path.

Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets. Every prophecy in the OT was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

To claim there are OT prophecies unfulfilled, is to call Christ Jesus a failure.

Origen, Augustine, and James Stuart Russell succeeded in leading you down the wrong path.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You just don't get it because you have so little faith.

(Matt 17:20) He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

:dizzy: Zech 14 and Matt 17:20 are unrelated.