All Christians must remember the NON-negotiables when voting

republicanchick

abortion is a NON-negotiable for anyone calling him/herself Christian

anyone who promotes the murder of the unborn for ANY so called reason is NOT someone to vote for.

Bush claims to be Catholic but he says its OK to have an exception in our abortion laws for rape and incest.

That is NOT what the Church teaches, and NOT what any Christian of good will believes (don't care about so called "christians" who lack said good will--so don't bother me, all you in that category)

Why should victims of rape and incest be tortured and put to death for the crimes of others (their parents)?

Bush may not even believe otherwise, and yet he wants to win the White House... or so he says.. (He seems a little unenthused at times... eh?)

so he brings up this "exception" that violates his purported Catholic beliefs..

geez

__

HisServant

abortion is a NON-negotiable for anyone calling him/herself Christian

anyone who promotes the murder of the unborn for ANY so called reason is NOT someone to vote for.

Bush claims to be Catholic but he says its OK to have an exception in our abortion laws for rape and incest.

That is NOT what the Church teaches, and NOT what any Christian of good will believes (don't care about so called "christians" who lack said good will--so don't bother me, all you in that category)

Why should victims of rape and incest be tortured and put to death for the crimes of others (their parents)?

Bush may not even believe otherwise, and yet he wants to win the White House... or so he says.. (He seems a little unenthused at times... eh?)

so he brings up this "exception" that violates his purported Catholic beliefs..

geez

__

Abortion is only a symptom of a bigger disease... if you are going to ignore the rest and just make abortion your central issue you are going to watch the patient die on the table.

What the hypocritical Catholic church teaches is irrelevant to most Christians (Catholics are in the minority in this country).

republicanchick

I am not responding to HisServant

b/c he is not (in my opinion) His servant

In any case, the Catholic Church teaches what CHRISTIANS believe/should believe/are required to beleive (by God). You can't reject a teaching that is sound and moral and absolutely, objectively true (from God) just b/c you hate the Messenger

(well, u can but...)

____

Sancocho

Many Americans are confused about this topic unfortunately. Many more don't understand the MAGNITUDE of the situation.

Abortion is the largest cause of death in the world. 58 million people die every year and 26 million children are killed every year.

The US is currently the most ardent promoter of abortion throughout the world. The Bible tells us God is very patient but also that He expects more of His believers. There is so much blood on our hands the land will vomit us out soon if we don't repent, per Isaiah.

I am currently proposing a Human Rights Center in LA (Latin America) to change the forum to get abortion recognized as homicide so the US and Europe will wake up before they are punished. Please pray for my success.

Christian Liberty

Abortion is only a symptom of a bigger disease... if you are going to ignore the rest and just make abortion your central issue you are going to watch the patient die on the table.

What the hypocritical Catholic church teaches is irrelevant to most Christians (Catholics are in the minority in this country).

I hate the Catholic Church but a stopped clock is right twice a day and Rome is correct here.

HisServant

I hate the Catholic Church but a stopped clock is right twice a day and Rome is correct here.

But they fail to connect abortion with infanticide, euthanasia, and a host of other practices that devalue human life.

If you just concentrate on one thing you will never win... you need to address the entire culture of why the above are becoming more and more thinkable with each successive generation.

And the only way to do that is reach the masses and educate them on the value of human life.... this is also connected to our constant state of war also (notice how the casualties are rarely mentioned on TV anymore?)... we as a nation have become desensitize due to the violence that permeates our culture.

So we might put all our eggs in one basket and abortion might be outlawed... but then they might decide that you are too much of a burden on society when you turn 80 or whatever and decide to not provide medical care for you anymore and let you just die (euthanasia)... so think about it... its much more complex than you would like to think.

Sancocho

But they fail to connect abortion with infanticide, euthanasia, and a host of other practices that devalue human life.

Really, when I search Pope Francis and any of the topics I get lots of hits.

The reality is no one is more of an advocate of innocent human life than the Catholic Church.

HisServant

Really, when I search Pope Francis and any of the topics I get lots of hits.

The reality is no one is more of an advocate of innocent human life than the Catholic Church.

To classify any human life as 'innocent'... especially from a Catholic whose doctrines proclaim original sin is kind of amusing.

There are no innocents any more.

Christian Liberty

To classify any human life as 'innocent'... especially from a Catholic whose doctrines proclaim original sin is kind of amusing.

There are no innocents any more.

While true, I don't think that this is Rome's point. They are using "innocent" in the sense of not having committed a crime that would justify being killed by humans.

If you just concentrate on one thing you will never win... you need to address the entire culture of why the above are becoming more and more thinkable with each successive generation.

And the only way to do that is reach the masses and educate them on the value of human life.... this is also connected to our constant state of war also (notice how the casualties are rarely mentioned on TV anymore?)... we as a nation have become desensitize due to the violence that permeates our culture.

So we might put all our eggs in one basket and abortion might be outlawed... but then they might decide that you are too much of a burden on society when you turn 80 or whatever and decide to not provide medical care for you anymore and let you just die (euthanasia)... so think about it... its much more complex than you would like to think.

The RCC is against euthanasia. They aren't necessarily against war though, individual Catholics are allowed to decide. Americans need to be more anti-war.

ANd again, I believe Rome is antichrist, but again, Rome is right to say we shouldn't vote for abortionists.

Sancocho

While true, I don't think that this is Rome's point. They are using "innocent" in the sense of not having committed a crime that would justify being killed by humans.

The RCC is against euthanasia. They aren't necessarily against war though, individual Catholics are allowed to decide. Americans need to be more anti-war.

ANd again, I believe Rome is antichrist, but again, Rome is right to say we shouldn't vote for abortionists.

Catholics only support "just wars", like preventing genocide or a person defending their home. This however does not mean Catholics are obligated to participate.

republicanchick

Many Americans are confused about this topic unfortunately. Many more don't understand the MAGNITUDE of the situation.

Abortion is the largest cause of death in the world. 58 million people die every year and 26 million children are killed every year.

The US is currently the most ardent promoter of abortion throughout the world. The Bible tells us God is very patient but also that He expects more of His believers. There is so much blood on our hands the land will vomit us out soon if we don't repent, per Isaiah.

I am currently proposing a Human Rights Center in LA (Latin America) to change the forum to get abortion recognized as homicide so the US and Europe will wake up before they are punished. Please pray for my success.

I will pray

I will think of this cause when i pray the rosary, which u probably do not believe in..but

Remember Lepanto

:surf: