Aimiel: A False Prophet Who Must Already Be Stoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
And I am Batman....just kidding.

There was a foundational ministry of the original OT prophets and NT apostles for the incipient church. This does not preclude the possibility of lesser apostles and prophets to lay a foundation as new local churches are birthed throughout the church age. They can oversee a geographical area or work with pastors, evangelists, teachers, to help a particular local church reach maturity (just because first century churches were planted and matured does not mean the same pattern is not necessary as new churches are birthed until His Second Coming when we will truly be mature in Christ without need for these office and Spirit ministry gifts).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
a message from Mother Superior

a message from Mother Superior

Hey now,

You guys be nice to Aimiel,...after all...the monumental task of ridding the world of all those demons out there, exposing all of Satan's humbugs - it must be a full time job (even as he is doing such in his own understanding of what he feels is true at this stage). We light-workers do the same thing, although contextualized on a higher more universal light-frequency. ;)

But lets ascend a little above the kindergarten antics, and see that calling every-thing and every-one a demon is just infantile, and hurling names, insults and 'pie in the face' tit for tats is really 'unpleasant' those who chime in and witness these childish exchanges - and where does it lead, who is being edified, healed, inspired, enlightened in the process? Not a soul. (its just a bunch of religious egos bantering away) - remember every thought, deed, intent, motive is recorded in God's Book (the akashic records)...so lets be cognizant of our karma, lest we incur much harm upon ourselves, by being harmful to others. Remember the golden rule and likewise the suffering imposed by its transgression.

Each person is of divine value and has God-potential, invested in them by their Heavenly Father and Creator. Even if one believes they have missed the mark, dropped the bucket, or missed the boat. (welcome to humanity). We can all get up and start over, maybe with a little more love and respect in our hearts, and really watch how we treat each other. Its not so much an issue of 'correct doctrine' or 'theology' as it is how we love one another (these are the real lessons of life). Thats where the rubber meets the road, and if thats not happening...all the dogma, theology, doctrine in the world wont do diddley for us.

-Mother Superior

pj

Aimiel

You guys be nice to Aimiel,...after all...the monumental task of ridding the world of all those demons out there, exposing all of Satan's humbugs - it must be a full time job (even as he is doing such in his own understanding of what he feels is true at this stage).
I don't follow my touchy feelings, like you do, putting me on 'ignore' because I 'offend' you by telling you the truth. I follow The Lord as He reveals Himself, not as you imagine that He does with your false religions and false gods. And calling your friends humbugs when in fact they are demons is simply a way to try to minimalize or downplay their existence. You really are full of demons, whether you realize it or not.
We light-workers do the same thing, although contextualized on a higher more universal light-frequency.
Paul, the 'light' that is in you is 100% darkness.
But lets ascend a little above the kindergarten antics, and see that calling every-thing and every-one a demon is just infantile, and hurling names, insults and 'pie in the face' tit for tats is really 'unpleasant' those who chime in and witness these childish exchanges - and where does it lead, who is being edified, healed, inspired, enlightened in the process?
If you want to keep your demons, that's your problem; don't expect The Lord to be able to send anyone to edify, heal, inspire or enlighten you, though; since you reject His Truth in favor of your familiar spirits and their demonic doctrines. All you'll ever get from The Lord is ignored, since you ignore His Word. Don't try to turn the reality of your situation around and blame others for it. If you want to be edified, healed, inspired, enlightened, set free, made alive and baptized in fire, then turn to Jesus, and hold onto your hat; because He is alive and He isn't playing around like the spirits you've been messin' with are. He's for real. He'll change your situation. He'll put you above and not beneath. He'll make you the head and not the tail. If you so desire, you can stay in the darkness that you've been hoodwinked into believing is light, but it is obvious that you're in complete and utter darkness. At least it is to anyone with just a glimmer of light in their life.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
a beautiful day in the neighborhood

a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I don't follow my touchy feelings, like you do, putting me on 'ignore' because I 'offend' you by telling you the truth. I follow The Lord as He reveals Himself, not as you imagine that He does with your false religions and false gods. And calling your friends humbugs when in fact they are demons is simply a way to try to minimalize or downplay their existence. You really are full of demons, whether you realize it or not. Paul, the 'light' that is in you is 100% darkness.If you want to keep your demons, that's your problem; don't expect The Lord to be able to send anyone to edify, heal, inspire or enlighten you, though; since you reject His Truth in favor of your familiar spirits and their demonic doctrines. All you'll ever get from The Lord is ignored, since you ignore His Word. Don't try to turn the reality of your situation around and blame others for it. If you want to be edified, healed, inspired, enlightened, set free, made alive and baptized in fire, then turn to Jesus, and hold onto your hat; because He is alive and He isn't playing around like the spirits you've been messin' with are. He's for real. He'll change your situation. He'll put you above and not beneath. He'll make you the head and not the tail. If you so desire, you can stay in the darkness that you've been hoodwinked into believing is light, but it is obvious that you're in complete and utter darkness. At least it is to anyone with just a glimmer of light in their life.

Try to help a guy out and what does he do? :rolleyes: :)

Ok,...you guys have fun, back to your regularly scheduled program. The truth shared in my previous satire, tongue-in-cheek presentation from 'Mother Superior' stands, in the presence of all that is holy, just and good. What is right is timeless and needs no apology. Mother knows best :) giggles.

shalom,

pj

Aimiel

Try to help a guy out and what does he do?
If I relied only upon 'help' from you, I wouldn't need any enemies, I'd already be dead.
The truth shared in my previous satire, tongue-in-cheek presentation from 'Mother Superior' stands, in the presence of all that is holy, just and good. What is right is timeless and needs no apology.
I never realized cross-dressing was allowed on TOL.

You do need to apologize, but not to me, you need to apologize to God for defaming His Word. You pollute His Truth with half-truths, lies, delusions and probably drugs and all other forms of perversion as well. Your version of truth isn't Christianity, it's false religion and idol-worship.

Aimiel

I've often thought that he's either a drug-addict or has maybe he's just living in a permanent flashback. :chuckle:

P.S. I believe it goes without saying that he's as queer as a football-bat. :squint:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I've often thought that he's either a drug-addict or has maybe he's just living in a permanent flashback. :chuckle:

Some would say he is on a higher astral plane or in another dimension of spirituality. I think he needs to be rooted in biblical, historical, orthodox Christianity, not ephemeral spirituality.

He is a nice guy, but so open minded his brain risks falling out.

Aimiel

I'm not worried about his brain falling out, as he seems to be rather intelligent; I'm more worried about what has creeped in when he wasn't looking. :chz4brnz:

bybee

to stone or not to stone?

to stone or not to stone?

:yawn:

That all you've got? :chuckle:

Prophets aren't Gods. If I speak a word, and it doesn't come to pass, it isn't my fault or Gods... it's yours for putting too much emphasis upon a man. :duh:

If I, however, say, "Thus saith The Lord..." and then proclaim what God has told me to say, and it doesn't come to pass, please, stone me to death; in fact, I wish that were the law. There'd be a whole lot less false prophets on TV and in chruch parking lots. :chuckle:

Hmmmmmmm,a prophet of God urging other christians to come up withan accurate judgment of whether or not theyshould commit murder? I don't think so! A prophet must accept that he does not please people by his utterances and he probably won't change their ways either. But, like the prophets of old he willcontinue his God appointed path. He won't whine and snivel like a girlie man. I wish you well. bybee

Ranana_Kayano

Aimiel A False Prophet Who Must Already Be Stoned

Aimiel A False Prophet Who Must Already Be Stoned

Hindi lang ligtas, he even calls himself the appointed Son of God in the Gentile setting. For you to be saved you must believe in the Son of God, di ba?

Aimiel

If you're asking if faith in Jesus, Who is Christ, is necessary for salvation, the answer is yes. Only The Blood of Jesus can cleanse sin away.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Aimiel-
As Sozo pointed out, your argument that we can lose our salvation based on the fact that the angels fell is nullified by your admission that angels never had salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.