Acts 2:38 and the purpose of baptism

musterion

Musterion, He is a confused Jesus Only person.

I have no patience with professing Christians who lie. First, he lied saying he can't see a post he didn't want to see. Then he lied saying he already responded to it. He lied twice.

The Lake of Fire is for ALL LIARS.

musterion

Just another loud mouth anti-trinitarian who can't cut The Trinity Challenge. That makes about FIVE on TOL who have been asked to refute it but can't.

COGTHW

I have no patience with professing Christians who lie. First, he lied saying he can't see a post he didn't want to see. Then he lied saying he already responded to it. He lied twice.

The Lake of Fire is for ALL LIARS.

Be careful sir, you are talking to a real man of God. God is not mocked whatever you speak and judge comes back to you. You breaking the law of God, false witness.

musterion

Be careful sir, you are talking to a real man of God. God is not mocked whatever you speak and judge comes back to you. You breaking the law of God, false witness.

You are a liar. Twice just in your replies to me. You are no man of God.

Right Divider

Body part
You evidently didn't understand my question. If the twelve tribes are to be gathered together they must be someplace to be gathered from.

Isaiah's statement indicates both Israel and Judah will be gathered together. It's easy to identify Judahites but where will the other tribes be gathered from, what nations do they represent? Where are they?
So you didn't even bother to read the VERY FIRST THING in my post?

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
Why don't you read what people write to you?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you read what people write to you?

Why don't you? I asked, "Where are those twelve tribes today? What happened to them?"

Today. Where are they today? I know where they were in the first century.

I'm asking about the 21st century. 21st century as in today. Right now.