Acts 2:34

God's Truth

Why do you not listen to SCRIPTURE? Jesus did NOT "become the Son". That is a heretical idea.

In John 17:5, Jesus says that HE WAS WITH HIS FATHER BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Even if Jesus was called a son of God in heaven before coming to earth---he was STILL God the Father with a body.

I have told you that before.

Before God the Father did anything., He made Himself a body, the immortal glorified body of Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Right Divider

The trinity doctrine is false. The trinity doctrine says God is a title and not the Person, not the Spirit of the Creator Himself, and teaching that God consists of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. That alone is a contradiction of the trinity doctrine itself.

You can't even say that it is Jesus in the Old Testament who is the Father the I Am.

I think you know your trinity doctrine is all screwed up.

Why won't you say if it was God the Father, God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament?

Right Divider

Body part

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider

The trinity doctrine is false. The trinity doctrine says God is a title and not the Person, not the Spirit of the Creator Himself, and teaching that God consists of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. That alone is a contradiction of the trinity doctrine itself.
Lies, lies and more lies.... don't you get tired of lying? It must be exhausting for you to lie so much.

You can't even say that it is Jesus in the Old Testament who is the Father the I Am.
GOD is the I IAM. Not "just the father".

I think you know your trinity doctrine is all screwed up.
Since you don't even know what it is... all you do is bash your straw-man.

Why won't you say if it was God the Father, God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament?
It is ALL of those. The are EACH GOD... THEY are the ONE GOD.

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

Three persons... one God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can read from your reply why you have such a problem figuring out scripture.

You think I can actually hear you.

This, as far as I can figure is not an audio based website.

We communicate with written words here for the most part.

We see, not hear, the words on our screens.

It is therefore impossible therefore for me to "listen" to you.

Scripture has to be read with the eyes for it to start.

Please read
c
​​​

You seem to have forgotten this verse... not to mention the fact that RD does not woodenly literally mean "hearing"...

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. - Romans 10:17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

RD is talking about a different kind of hearing than what we use our ears for. He's talking about listening with your heart (no, not the pump).

It's one thing to read and understand words on a screen.

It's entirely another thing to hear them in your heart.

Perhaps you've heard of the phrase, "hearing, but not listening"? (or is it the other way around? I forget...) That's what's implied here.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

God's Truth

That "idea" is just plain dumb and unsupported by scripture.

Yes, you have and it's still WRONG.

Anti-scriptural insanity.

Hahahaha Then who is the I Am in the Old Testament, God? bahahahahahahaha

Your false doctrine falls apart when it comes to defend it.

There is only one body and one Spirit.

That is scripture.

No such thing as a living person without a spirit.

God's Truth

No one has said otherwise.
The trinity doctrine does so say otherwise, even if they don't want to admit it.

The trinity doctrine says God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

That is three DIFFERENT Gods.

No, that's wrong.

God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Not just "Father."

Saying it doesn't make it so, and the onus is on YOU to provide the evidence that God is not Triune.

There is NO scripture that says there is one God and he is the Son.

There are scriptures though that say there is ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There is only one Father.

There is only one Son.

There is only one Holy Spirit.

There is only one God.

oatmeal

You seem to have forgotten this verse... not to mention the fact that RD does not woodenly literally mean "hearing"...

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. - Romans 10:17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

RD is talking about a different kind of hearing than what we use our ears for. He's talking about listening with your heart (no, not the pump).

It's one thing to read and understand words on a screen.

It's entirely another thing to hear them in your heart.

Perhaps you've heard of the phrase, "hearing, but not listening"? (or is it the other way around? I forget...) That's what's implied here.

Thanks. Nevertheless,. Until we read accurately what is written we won't have a clue.

Yes it is clear from scripture that you have good pints,.

However,. Jesus Christ made it clear that we must understand what is written.

"It is written"

"Have you not read"

Since not reading is common in some posts, reading what is actually written is the first step always.

Learn to read what is written as the first step then we can proceed on solid ground

God's Truth

Nope... that's another lie.

GT: Jesus is God the Father come as a son.

RD: No he isn't.

GT: Jesus is the I Am in the Old Testament, and the Old Testament I Am is the Father.

RD: It is God.

Bahahaahahahahaaa

GT: Which God according to the trinity doctrine?

RD: God.

GT: God the Father or God the Son or God the Holy Spirit?

RD: God.

GT: So since Jesus is God, then stop saying it is wrong to say that he is also the Father and the Holy Spirit.