ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The promise was to Abraham and his descendants.
Some people seem to miss that.
Abraham AND his descendants.

Genesis 13:15 KJV
(15) For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 17:8 KJV
(8) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Some people seem to miss that.
Abraham AND his descendants.

(15) For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

(8) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not in Genesis 12:7.
It is not unusual for some verses of scripture to give a little more detail than others.

Please take note that both of the above verses are of literal earthly land.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It is not unusual for some verses of scripture to give a little more detail than others.

Please take note that both of the above verses are of literal earthly land.

Adama soil of the heart.

If yer not into music here's a decent read....

https://www.hopefaithprayer.com/as-seed-in-the-soil-so-is-hearing-in-the-heart/

Interplanner

Sad, ain't it, to have so many be against GOD's promises?

Except that its not.

The place you go off the rails is the new covenant and as long as you worship STP you won't get this straigtened out. It is currently true and evangelistic and it is not about the land of Judea. THAT is exactly what makes it exciting. It is you people who are missing out, it is you to be pitied.

STP is nothing if not rebellious about it being current, evangelistic, and not about the land. The NT passages with the EXCEPTION of Heb 8 are perfectly clear.

Thus, Heb 8 is on my list of about 10 passages on which D'ism is just as much a cult as JW's saying that Jesus is a god in Jn 1. I'm sure you know the others--or not so sure because I detect a HUGE memory problem.

Interplanner

Yep.

Luk 24:25* Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:*

What a ridiculous thing to quote! It is exactly that kind of teaching that would manifest in the apostles doctrine showing the new covenant was current and evangelistic and not about Judea (not confined to). He meant the suffering and resurrection of Christ as his enthronement. That what they taught was the 4 doctrines I outlined. That Acts 26 shows Paul limiting what he teaches from the prophets to: the suffering, raising and mission of Christ. And does not teach what you teach.

So even here D'ism is parasitic. It finds the word ALL in a passage on the prophets, rips it from context, declares its complicated additions to be THE TRUTH and ridicules what the apostles actually taught.

Danoh

Except that its not.

The place you go off the rails is the new covenant and as long as you worship STP you won't get this straigtened out. It is currently true and evangelistic and it is not about the land of Judea. THAT is exactly what makes it exciting. It is you people who are missing out, it is you to be pitied.

STP is nothing if not rebellious about it being current, evangelistic, and not about the land. The NT passages with the EXCEPTION of Heb 8 are perfectly clear.

Thus, Heb 8 is on my list of about 10 passages on which D'ism is just as much a cult as JW's saying that Jesus is a god in Jn 1. I'm sure you know the others--or not so sure because I detect a HUGE memory problem.

:rotfl:

What is it with your obsession with STP?

They are not worshipping him.

Obviously they think highly of the guy.

And obviously they respect what they view as a guy who knows what's what when it comes to these issues.

And they are pals and all the baggage that goes with that.

And at that matters to them as a group.

But that is how it is within any group.

You claim they worship the guy.

But it seems to me you are the one obssessed with him.

You want to contribute - do what just about every other person on here who is also against Dispensationalism does - they at least start threads and frequently engage in threads on other topics as well.

But hey, if your obsession is what you need to get you through your day, have at it.

Philippians 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

:think:

Interplanner

Yep.

Luk 24:25* Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:*

Don't you see Steko? That's D'ism telling you what ALL means instead of the passage! What does the passage mean by it?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't you see Steko? That's D'ism telling you what ALL means instead of the passage! What does the passage mean by it?

I know the context, IP. The context is the resurrection as prophecied.

However, the prophets speak of much more than the resurrection.

Peter speaks of the same 'all' which I'm referring to in Acts 3:21.

Act 3:21* Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.*

...which informs us that when Christ returns there will be more things fulfilled which were spoken by the prophets.

By the way, you glommed on your own addition to the context when you said it meant Christ's 'enthronement', which the verse doesn't mention at all.

Danoh

That's your study method, IP?

What a word means in a passage obviously connected to other passages just as obviously ignored by you?

You incompetent fool - off you went to your books about 70AD in your failure to have REMAINED in THE BOOK, that you too might come to believe all that the prophets had said concerning Him.

You are a fool, IP.

Plain and simple.

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken..."

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8