Actress dresses boy as girl

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
charlizesignaling.jpeg

http://mtonews.com/actress-charlize...s-little-guy-looks-really-happy-wearing-pics/

Isn't she the SAME actress that spoke at that INFAMOUS Women's March? If so, that explains her "liberal mindset."

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Seriously,
What would be more upsetting. You son wants to be a girl, or a dog?

Saxon Hammer

That is understandable. Let's say for two ages, five and eight?

My second son wanted to be a dog and after that a cow. We tested the cow by offering a bowl of grass at teatime. We watched as he munched on the grass and swallowed some (I am glad my wife had cleaned it) a few swallows later we had to insist he ate human food because grass was only for animals that lived in the fields. That plus a pot of yoghurt and he settled to eating 'human' food but it still took time and more patience. :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My second son wanted to be a dog and after that a cow. We tested the cow by offering a bowl of grass at teatime. :)

Some children may wish to be animals because they have a fear of learning to be more independent and may wish to remain at home, like the dog, while it also may be a sign of laziness.

Few boy in past time wanted to be girls and when they did it was more over fears of fighting and rough play.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Seriously,
What would be more upsetting. You son wants to be a girl, or a dog?

Depends on the age of the son in question.

That is understandable. Let's say for two ages, five and eight?

Neither would upset me at those ages, young children often claim they wish to be that which they currently are identifying with, or like. That can change often also.

For example, a little girl might identify with her brother and friends and wish she was one of them, at the time, or vise versa as a friendship wanting to belong thing. I was quite the tomboy when i was young, i found guy toys more fun and most of my neighborhood playmates available were guys. Never wanted to BE a guy, just wanted to be part of the group.

Isnt it wonderful that my mother didnt turn out to be a fruitcake and claim i was a trannie or a guy trapped in a female body? I am quite feminine.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Neither would upset me at those ages, young children often claim they wish to be that which they currently are identifying with, or like. That can change often also.

For example, a little girl might identify with her brother and friends and wish she was one of them, at the time, or vise versa as a friendship wanting to belong thing. I was quite the tomboy when i was young, i found guy toys more fun and most of my neighborhood playmates available were guys. Never wanted to BE a guy, just wanted to be part of the group.

Isn't it wonderful that my mother didn't turn out to be a fruitcake and claim i was a tranny or a guy trapped in a female body? I am quite feminine.

Yes, I well understand the " the girl wants to be a boy' notion best. When i was this age, girls often had to wear white shoes, socks, little short full skirt dresses and white gloves to church, yet at home, on the farm, many wore overalls, just like the boys. I do not remember any boy wanting to be a girl then?

Like you are saying some girls were tomboys and then when the ' discovered' boys, changed their minds on style and dress.

It seems more girls like dressing up at younger ages today and maybe this more dramatic play is one reason boys may think more about dressing feminine. I agree, most children grow out of this. Parents today seem too concerned and unable to take the child's point of view, thus thinking the dressing is identity?

Young children who wish they were the family pet and, or were often afraid to separate from parents or were lazy, did not like responsibility and school.

It does, however, seem to me, both sexes are more feminine than they were when I was a child, well that is just how it appears to me now.