Active shooter situation near CO Planned Parenthood

Granite

Hall of Fame
So far the only GOP contender to respond to the shooting's been Ted Cruz. That's pretty pathetic.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And you're no doubt disappointed he didn't use it as an excuse to demand more gun controls.

Uh, no. What's pathetic is that an oily theocrat's the only one of the bunch to even extend condolences to the families of the victims. The rest of these swaggering tough talkers don't even have that much to say? Weak sauce.

jeffblue101

this guy was just crazy, no doubt a big believer in all sorts of conspiracy theories
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ter-dont-touch-me-i-work-with-the-government/

“He was the kind of person you had to watch out for,” one neighbor said. “He was a very weird individual. It’s hard to explain, but he had a weird look in his eye most of the time.”…

…“He complained about everything,” said another neighbor who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity, saying that he feared for his security. “He said he worked with the government, and everybody was out to get him, and he knew the secrets of the U.S.A. He said, ‘Nobody touch me, because I’ve got enough information to put the whole U.S. of A in danger.’ It was very crazy.”

Dear lived in a mobile home in Swannanoa, N.C., until about a year ago. On Saturday, the trailer appeared vacant, dilapidated and filthy. A Volkswagen Beetle was left rusting in front yard, along with an RV covered in mold. A small wooden shed sat rotting, filled with large cans of beans, corn and other food. A decaying mattress and sofa sat in the back yard.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So far the only GOP contender to respond to the shooting's been Ted Cruz. That's pretty pathetic.

Which shows why Ted Cruz is the class act that he is.

Ted Cruz Verified account 
‏@tedcruz Praying for the loved ones of those killed, those injured & first responders who bravely got the situation under control in Colorado Springs

Too bad that you leftists aren't as classy:

WOW! Leftists Blame Ted Cruz For Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting
http://newsninja2012.com/wow-leftists-blame-ted-cruz-for-colorado-springs-shooting/

But then what would a person expect from these vermin, they murder innocent babies.

musterion

Uh, no. What's pathetic is that an oily theocrat's the only one of the bunch to even extend condolences to the families of the victims.

But when Obama has a staffer tweet out his condolences, or hash tags! into action on some crisis, you sob with awe at the sincerity and caring of your beloved man-god.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The murderer's voter registration says he is female. Homos strike again....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Whatever this guy was/is he should be swiftly put to death.

Conservative/liberal/independent it really doesn't matter. He's a nut like most other mass shooters and needs to be executed.