Active shooter near San Bernardino, CA

rexlunae

I rarely (if ever) post memes but this one does seem to make a great point.

What would they say? "Hello, 911, there's a guy next door. I think he's a Muslim!!!"

As far as I've heard, none of the neighbors has any clue there was anything amiss. What political correctness do you think is afoot?

musterion

I believe you are correct when you are speaking of the progressive liberal leaders & social designers

They're the ones I was speaking of, primarily, but don't be shocked at just how bitterly misanthropic the rank-and-file drones can be, especially against their many appointed Goldsteins and, when the mood strikes them to be honest enough about it, against all of humanity in general. Nihilism and genocidal fanaticism is found on the left very often and for a very good reason.

but, the actual rank & file? I believe are just duped, useful idiots who blindly accept all the crap that is fed to them, most of which are too young to remember when progressivism was just a notion, and there was never a school shooting, when there was respect for authority, when there was consequences, especially when there was personal responsibility. This overwhelming violence in our culture, acceptance of perversion under the guise of tolerance, political correctness (ignoring reality), openly lawless politicians are just but a few of the byproducts of this flawed ideology...these are all now acceptable, the new normal, and not one progressive liberal can connect the dots back to their flawed world view as the cause. It boggles the mind how so many can be so bewitched with this evil and be totally clueless as to why.

The mystery of iniquity doth work.

rexlunae

Maybe they were upset that Ham was served? :think:

"ham" or "Ham". If the later, I'd say they had reason to be concerned. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)

Yea, they got mad ,went home, and on a whim loaded up the car with 1400rds of .223 cal. and 200rds of 9mm, made some IED's, put on the camo's & body armor and committed an act of workplace violence...

Clearly they were already up to something when this happened. But the way it looks to me, they picked their target for reasons that were inextricably personal. Maybe they were planning an attack, and then some sort of conflict lead them to go off half-cocked on the spur of the moment.

Wow! Are you really this detached from reality? willfully ignorant? Naive? Put down the bong man! the Jihadists have arrived in CA, coming to a neighborhood near you. :noway:

I don't think there a lot of question that this group constituted some sort of sleeper cell. What's not so clear is what sort of affiliation they have, if they're connected to Daesh or al Qaeda or something else, or merely inspired by those groups. One perhaps encouraging sign is that, while they had a lot of bombs, apparently they weren't very good, and they may not have worked at all. Jumping to conclusions doesn't help us much there, either.

rexlunae

I wish people (liberals) would stop with their obsession of protecting the reputation of Islam and just face reality.

Speaking of obsessions, have you ever noticed how conservatives nowadays seem to be able to turn any topic into an opportunity to bash "liberals"? Here we have a mass shooting committed by terrorists, one foreign, one American, and of course there are a bunch of unjustifiably smug conservatives working themselves into a lather about, not terrorism, not gun violence, not the horrible loss of life, but instead, liberals. And they seem to have forgotten the mass shooting last week by a conservative, anti-abortion terrorist.

Hate to break it to you guys, but we aren't the culprit here.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Clearly they were already up to something when this happened. But the way it looks to me, they picked their target for reasons that were inextricably personal.

Yea, it is called a soft target...unprotected.

Maybe they were planning an attack, and then some sort of conflict lead them to go off half-cocked on the spur of the moment.

Or they had it planned all along, thus dropping off their newborn with grandma. The News is now reporting they have information that they had a second target after this one. There was nothing half cocked about it, they had a multitude of IED's at their home & in the vehicle at the scene strapped to an RC car just like the jihadist handbook "Inspire" taught them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspire_(magazine)

I don't think there a lot of question that this group constituted some sort of sleeper cell. What's not so clear is what sort of affiliation they have, if they're connected to Daesh or al Qaeda or something else, or merely inspired by those groups.

It really doesn't matter at this point who they are affiliated with given that they all are working in concert for the jihad. The group that is attacking us is radical islam...period.

One perhaps encouraging sign is that, while they had a lot of bombs, apparently they weren't very good, and they may not have worked at all. Jumping to conclusions doesn't help us much there, either.

I don't believe that 14 dead & 17 injured due to radical islamic terrorists is jumping to conclusions at all. Whether someone "thinks" those bombs were crude or not really doesn't give me any comfort and there are many permanently disabled American soldiers due to crude IED's so, it really doesn't matter what someone thinks might or might not go off when we speak of explosives, they are all potentially deadly.

drbrumley

CA Shooting Reaction: Wrong Diagnosis, Wrong Treatment
Daniel McAdams

Statists and authoritarians love events like the shooting in California. The bodies are not even cold when they start pushing their evil agendas: mosques must be spied on, we must give up our guns, learn to love big brother. The media plays the game, backing up the demands of the centralizers with non-stop propaganda and fear-mongering.​

Isn't that the truth. It wasn't even three hours after yet PureX was already bellyaching about guns. :sigh:

brewmama

What would they say? "Hello, 911, there's a guy next door. I think he's a Muslim!!!"

As far as I've heard, none of the neighbors has any clue there was anything amiss. What political correctness do you think is afoot?

Your sources really suck. You're always a step behind.

"A man who reportedly worked near the home of one of the San Bernardino mass shooting suspects said he grew suspicious when he noticed half a dozen Middle Eastern men hanging around the area.The unidentified man told KCBS-TV he witnessed the men leaving the same area where police conducted a raid on the home linked to the shooting suspects on Wednesday.However, the man reportedly declined to report what he felt was suspicious behavior because he didn’t want to be accused of racial profiling."

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/12/c...rs-suspicious-behavior-for-outrageous-reason/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your sources really suck. You're always a step behind.

"A man who reportedly worked near the home of one of the San Bernardino mass shooting suspects said he grew suspicious when he noticed half a dozen Middle Eastern men hanging around the area.The unidentified man told KCBS-TV he witnessed the men leaving the same area where police conducted a raid on the home linked to the shooting suspects on Wednesday.However, the man reportedly declined to report what he felt was suspicious behavior because he didn’t want to be accused of racial profiling."

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/12/c...rs-suspicious-behavior-for-outrageous-reason/

Don't be so rough on Rex

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Speaking of obsessions, have you ever noticed how conservatives nowadays seem to be able to turn any topic into an opportunity to bash "liberals"?

Stand up, take a bow, this is where your flawed worldview leads. I am not bashing, simply presenting you the inconvenient truth of what progressive liberalism has produced.

Here we have a mass shooting committed by terrorists,

What kind of terrorists Rex? Who is our enemy? :think:

one foreign, one American, and of course there are a bunch of unjustifiably smug conservatives working themselves into a lather about, not terrorism, not gun violence, not the horrible loss of life, but instead, liberals.

Oh, so that how you interpret it...No, I/we are justifying our position laying down the facts of why we are seeing domestic terrorism. Your political correctness kills, you just cannot admit that progressive liberals hold culpability in this new normal by denying the obvious for the sake of hurting someones feelings. Terrorism, loss of life, & extreme gun violence are the byproducts of your utopianism.

And they seem to have forgotten the mass shooting last week by a conservative, anti-abortion terrorist.

Haven't forgot it at all...a unstable loon yes, a terrorist, nope. He will not even be charged as a terrorist Rex...try to stay with this discussion there is a thread for that one as well.

Think again...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
However, the man reportedly declined to report what he felt was suspicious behavior because he didn’t want to be accused of racial profiling."

How very progressive of him (though I believe it was a woman)...wouldn't want to accidentally hurt someones feelings and all. :nono:

glorydaz

Speaking of obsessions, have you ever noticed how conservatives nowadays seem to be able to turn any topic into an opportunity to bash "liberals"? Here we have a mass shooting committed by terrorists, one foreign, one American, and of course there are a bunch of unjustifiably smug conservatives working themselves into a lather about, not terrorism, not gun violence, not the horrible loss of life, but instead, liberals. And they seem to have forgotten the mass shooting last week by a conservative, anti-abortion terrorist.

The neighbor lady was afraid to speak up lest she be labeled a bigot or racist. It's the liberals who have made people hesitate to report what they see. It's the liberals who want to bring Syrian refugees into this country, when any fool can figure out radicals will be among them. Liberals are the enemy within.....pretending Islam is a peaceful religion.