Acronym Game

Arthur Brain

Y'know, I might leave that one for Alwight or anna. I'd do it but I don't want to hog up too many of these; I'll let some other folks have some fun playing the game.

Well, how wimp like selfless is that? An attitude which does you credit sir!

:e4e:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Y'know, I might leave that one for Alwight or anna. I'd do it but I don't want to hog up too many of these; I'll let some other folks have some fun playing the game.

And here I'd already told Arthur I'd pass but that you would do it. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:: sigh :: Okay...

SYRUP

Sylvia Yearns Regarding Understanding Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

Passengers Never Expect Union Men Outside Nevada Or Uruguay Light Train Railways, And Mostly In Crossing Railways One Sees Countless Organizers Planning Insurrections Contra State. In Leading Insurgents, Care Of Various Other Lesser Concerns Are Not Often Corrected Optimally, Necessitating Immediate Outhouse Sorties In Spasms.

alwight

SYRUP

Sylvia Yearns Regarding Understanding Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
My spellchecker doesn't like it and Wiki says it's made up:
"a word invented in imitation of polysyllabic medical terms, alleged to mean ‘a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine sand and ash dust’ but occurring only as an instance of a very long word."
:AMR:

:: sigh :: Okay...

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

Passengers Never Expect Union Men Outside Nevada Or Uruguay Light Train Railways, And Mostly In Crossing Railways One Sees Countless Organizers Planning Insurrections Contra State. In Leading Insurgents, Care Of Various Other Lesser Concerns Are Not Often Corrected Optimally, Necessitating Immediate Outhouse Sorties In Spasms.
SPASMS

Several Photographers Are Shooting Mainly Scenery