Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And I quote from your link:

For some reason, I don't think "Go to hell, you moron pervert", rises to the level of a crime. There are lots of forums out there, and there are lots worse things said on most of them..... :yawn:

It rises to the level of hatred, slander, and if repetitive over years and years time . . deliberate and personal harassment.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you stalking and harassing me?
If you have to ask, believe me, it isn't happening. :nono:

The more I am told to leave, the more I am inclined to stay.
Why do you think that is?

That is just me . . .
That's so Calvinist of you. :)

I am not badgering Knight.
Badger Knight...:chuckle: That would be a really cool avatar.

It is quite surprising how paranoid and subjective the responses have been to Truster's warning, that I read as being informative, friendly, and wise.
You find someone getting the law wrong and waving an empty sleeve at anonymous strangers informative, friendly and wise?

Can't you think of a better word to describe it?
Strange . . .
That'll do.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I really feel like the "Would I get punched in the face test," were it applied, would have reduced the number of posts in this thread. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I really feel like the "Would I get punched in the face test," were it applied, would have reduced the number of posts in this thread. :think:
I rarely write something that I wouldn't say face to face. The couple of times I've failed that I've apologized, which I'd also do face to face.

glorydaz

Do you love me, glorydaz?

Or do you hate me?

I love you, Nang. I even like you most of the time. I can still remember how sweet you were when we were talking about sitting in your kitchen having coffee. I just think you need to put off that pride that makes you puff up like a puffer fish. Have you seen those things? It kinda makes me laugh, but I sure don't hate them because they puff up like that. ;)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You find someone getting the law wrong and waving an empty sleeve at anonymous strangers informative, friendly and wise?

Where was "law" cited?

Was that the purpose of this thread?

C'mon Counselor. . . you know better.

It was a heads-up to potential litigation with which those who libel, stalk, or harass on the internet, with intent to harm, and do harm, are facing legal charges; especially occurring in U.S. jurisdictions.

Your dismissal of legal realities is duly noted, although not understood.

glorydaz

If you have to ask, believe me, it isn't happening. :nono:

Why do you think that is?

That's so Calvinist of you. :)

Badger Knight...:chuckle: That would be a really cool avatar.

Can't you think of a better word to describe it?

That'll do.

:e4e:

glorydaz

Where was "law" cited?

It was a heads-up to potential litigation with which those who libel, stalk, or harass with intent to harm, and do harm, that is occurring in U.S. jurisdictions currently.

See how she puffs up? :chuckle:

She claims to see into a person's heart.....that INTENT that her radar picks up. Must be a gift given to all the "elect". And here I thought only God could see into the hearts of men. :think:

glorydaz

It rises to the level of hatred, slander, and if repetitive over years and years time . . deliberate and personal harassment.

Hmmmm....perhaps some of these Pastor's who preach hell fire and damnation could be charged with that "deliberate and personal harassment". :chew:

Oh, I forgot. You can see hatred in someone's heart, can't you? :wave2:

journey

We should all show each other more kindness, certainly including the OP.

Matthew 22:36-40 KJV Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Where was "law" cited?
Cite where I used cited.

That's what I'm saying. :)

Than Truster when it comes to the law? Sure.

It was a heads-up to potential litigation with which those who libel, stalk, or harass on the internet, with intent to harm, and do harm, are facing legal charges; especially occurring in U.S. jurisdictions.
Not a prayer of a chance of winning that sort of suit against anyone on TOL or against TOL itself for a number of reasons, beginning with the absence of the ability to actually defame or libel any anonymous soul here, most of whom may constitute legal fictions in the first place.

Rather, my dismissal of vaguely legal sounding fantasies is advance and noted. Defamation, by way of, requires that the object of ridicule be reasonably identifiable. None of us are that. Most of us aren't even using our names. We could walk past one another in a supermarket without realizing it...well, I've put my face about, but most of us. :)

There are simply a number of problems with entertaining the notion in relation to this particular. Harm? Loss of anonymous reputation? It's problematic at best.

bybee

Do you love me, Bybee?

Or do you hate me?

Nang

I have a very high regard for your learning. You know Scripture inside out. You are learned theologically within the sphere of your belief.
I love you in the general way that I love any of my neighbors.
I could not possibly hate you.

glorydaz

Thank you.

Why?

Because the love of God was shed abroad on my heart by the Holy Spirit way back in 1970, and it's grown ever stronger with each passing day. It's impossible to love God and not love even the most unlovable among us.....for the simple fact that God loves all of us. And you are far from the most unlovable. I can't help but love those who God loves. I always see people as they were as little children, and my heart yearns for them to turn to their Creator before they pass from this earth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Cite where I used cited.

That's what I'm saying. :)

Than Truster when it comes to the law? Sure.

Not a prayer of a chance of winning that sort of suit against anyone on TOL or against TOL itself for a number of reasons, beginning with the absence of the ability to actually defame or libel any anonymous soul here, most of whom may constitute legal fictions in the first place.

Rather, my dismissal of vaguely legal sounding fantasies is advance and noted. Defamation, by way of, requires that the object of ridicule be reasonably identifiable. None of us are that. Most of us aren't even using our names. We could walk past one another in a supermarket without realizing it...well, I've put my face about, but most of us. :)

There are simply a number of problems with entertaining the notion in relation to this particular. Harm? Loss of anonymous reputation? It's problematic at best.

Many on TOL know my identity and location, due to my releasing such facts.

Have you ever disclosed your name and address to members here, in order to subscribe and send monies to TOL or send communications to others?

If nothing else, the Admin and mods have our personal info,, and that is why there is a level of legal responsibility imposed upon them, if any of us do suffer libel or harm under their watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.