A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

God's Truth

Jer. 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
That scripture is just about HOW a human heart WHEN WICKED is more wicked THAN anything else in the world.

Not everyone's heart is desperately wicked.
1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
That scripture is about a man who only wants to please his flesh! The natural man is about a man only living to please his flesh!
Rom. 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Nanja

That scripture is just about HOW a human heart WHEN WICKED is more wicked THAN anything else in the world.

Not everyone's heart is desperately wicked.

That scripture is about a man who only wants to please his flesh! The natural man is about a man only living to please his flesh!

Wrong on all counts. The Gospel is hid from you 2 Cor.4:3-4.

fishrovmen

That thief Christ died for was given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26,
made Spiritually Alive right there on the cross;
Instantly transformed into a Saint and Made fit for Paradise!

And the prayer in the OP said basically the same thing as the thief. Point being that WE don't judge because WE don't know the heart.
Imagine if we only had the account of Matthew and Mark about the events that took place at the cross?

Nanja

Placing one's own faith in Christ is a work of the flesh Rom. 8:8.

The only Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth.

God's Truth

Wrong on all counts. The Gospel is hid from you 2 Cor.4:3-4.

That is not a way to speak to another human being who loves the Lord.

What makes you say such a horrible thing when I give scripture and want us to discuss it together?

Could you consider the scripture that I think you misunderstand with scripture that says there are people with good hearts?

God's Truth

That thief Christ died for was given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26,
made Spiritually Alive right there on the cross;
Instantly transformed into a Saint and Made fit for Paradise!

People get a new heart and spirit when they repent of their sins.

Ezekiel 18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
An interesting story, the history of the actual tomb of our Lord, and Golgotha, where He was crucified on the cross.

They're about 50 yards apart (Jn19:42KJV "the sepulchre was nigh at hand").

We know these are the actual places where this occurred, because the Roman Emperor Hadrian in the early second century ordered that a pagan temple be built right on the site, specifically in an attempt to squelch the Church's continuing domination an destruction of paganisms.

Constantine ordered this pagan temple razed in the 4th century, and they found the original tomb. Both the Lord's tomb and Calvary (Golgotha) are now inside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

xfrodobagginsx

An interesting story, the history of the actual tomb of our Lord, and Golgotha, where He was crucified on the cross.

They're about 50 yards apart (Jn19:42KJV "the sepulchre was nigh at hand").

We know these are the actual places where this occurred, because the Roman Emperor Hadrian in the early second century ordered that a pagan temple be built right on the site, specifically in an attempt to squelch the Church's continuing domination an destruction of paganisms.

Constantine ordered this pagan temple razed in the 4th century, and they found the original tomb. Both the Lord's tomb and Calvary (Golgotha) are now inside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

WOW!

xfrodobagginsx

Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, Or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

TestedandTried

PRAY THIS PRAYER OF SALVATION:

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation or if have never confirmed it with God, please pray this from your heart, humbly to God right now:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, SAVE ME, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Beautiful prayer. Beautiful thought to post it...so caring.
One does, in my view, have to make a total commitment for life...stay on the path, stay in the faith to go to heaven. That is not to say one will never sin again. We do have the sinful nature this side of heaven and Satan to tempt us and sometimes lead us down wrong paths, but there is then always a need for repentance and the guidance of the Word and the Holy Spirit. We must stay in the faith.