A little comedy break....

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
This is a good metaphor for the argument from fine-tuning for the existence of God too. Basically we expect that at least some of the darts would be on the dartboard, but literally none of them are. The dartboard here represents conditions which make life impossible. None of the darts hit the board ---- why not? God. That's why not. It's only a simplifying metaphor, but it's a good one.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
This is a good metaphor for the argument from fine-tuning for the existence of God too. Basically we expect that at least some of the darts would be on the dartboard, but literally none of them are. The dartboard here represents conditions which make life impossible. None of the darts hit the board ---- why not? God. That's why not. It's only a simplifying metaphor, but it's a good one.
Just to elaborate a bit, to my understanding, the meme would be even more accurate if instead of the darts surrounding the dartboard scattered and dispersed, they would be jammed like sardines in a sardine can, lining right up to the edge of the dartboard all around, but still literally no darts on the board. That's the fine-tuning argument for God's existence.

Derf

Just to elaborate a bit, to my understanding, the meme would be even more accurate if instead of the darts surrounding the dartboard scattered and dispersed, they would be jammed like sardines in a sardine can, lining right up to the edge of the dartboard all around, but still literally no darts on the board. That's the fine-tuning argument for God's existence.
I think you're posting in the wrong thread. 😉