A Little About Myself

SammyT

Hey everyone! Well, let's see... I was born and raised in Seattle, Wa but have lived in CA & currently reside in Arizona. When it comes to the bible, I am a King James Only-ist & my faith is non-denominational Christian. I support Israel, and a small L libertarian & paleoconservative in my politics.

Hunting, fishing, hiking, cooking, mixed martial arts, and swimming are my favorite pass times

Well, that's all I got for now. Hope to have a good experience on these boards & looking forward to meeting you all!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hey everyone! Well, let's see... I was born and raised in Seattle, Wa but have lived in CA & currently reside in Arizona. When it comes to the bible, I am a King James Only-ist & my faith is non-denominational Christian. I support Israel, and a small L libertarian & paleoconservative in my politics.

Hunting, fishing, hiking, cooking, mixed martial arts, and swimming are my favorite pass times

Well, that's all I got for now. Hope to have a good experience on these boards & looking forward to meeting you all!

Funny, I lived in Arizona once but currently live in CA.

Welcome to the forum.

IMJerusha

Welcome to TOL! :wave: