ECT A LIST OF TYPICAL ANTI-CATHOLIC STRAW MEN CORRECTED

Cruciform

Watched THE GODFATHER last night. Infant baptism scene. Priest puts salt in the baby's mouth. I looked it up in the Bible and guess what!
Three points:
  • Your comment assumes the validity of the erroneous 16th-century notion of sola scriptura, a doctrine which is itself nowhere taught in the Scriptures, and so which directly refutes itself.
  • I'm not familiar with salt being used in Baptism (it isn't used in the baptism of adults). If it is, there's no doubt a legitimate theological and symbolic reason for doing so.
  • What does your post have to do with the actual content of the OP?

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

everready

Francis says that our hope is not Jesus, but Mary and Mother Church

pope-francis-mother-mary-church-fourth-part-trinity-queen-of-heaven-idol-worship.jpg

“The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.” Jeremiah 7:18

Even though they lie and say that they are only “venerating” her, the Roman Catholic Church has since the middle 1800’s worshipped Mary from the New Testament. They create idols of her, call her the Queen of Heaven, ascribe all sorts of miracles to her statues and bow down to her in worship. As someone who was raised in the Catholic Church and trained by Jesuits, I can testify that this 100% true. But Pope Francis this past weekend took Mary worship, a sin, to staggering new heights.

“And this is our hope. We are not orphans, we have Mothers: Mother Mary. But the Church is Mother and the Mother Church is anointed when it takes the same path of Jesus and Mary: the path of obedience, the path of suffering, and when she has that attitude of continually learning the path of the Lord. These two women – Mary and the Church – carry on the hope that is Christ, they give us Christ, they bring forth Christ in us. Without Mary, there would be no Jesus Christ; without the Church, we cannot go forward“.

http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unr...ry-to-be-4th-part-of-the-trinity-2460708.html

everready