5...4...3-2-1...Blast off !

Jedidiah

I have a good feeling about you, if you have ever been out preaching in the open, TOL is just like it, some jeer, some cheer, but the ones who hurt are the ones who just hold up their hands and will have none of it....none
On first blush, people who are here, but will have none of it, seems like a contradiction to me Totton Linnet. If they're here, then that all by itself must mean something more than somebody who is not here. People who are not here - to my mind - are those who will have none of it.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.
Can I call you "Totten," Totten Linnet ? :)

I'm sure as time goes on I'll see more of what you're talking about here though.

:D

-Jed

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome.png

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned
Welcome Jed, always a blessing to have another teacher of the Gospel come to this site (there are so few).

Jedidiah

Welcome Jed, always a blessing to have another teacher of the Gospel come to this site (there are so few).
Thank you for the warm welcome S0Z0 !
I already see that you yourself have quite a reputation here !
Everybody's so mad at you - must be doing something right !

:eek:

-Jed

S0Z0

BANNED
Banned

-Jed
If that's how it works, I'm doing it more right than anyone. :chuckle:

:cheers: Love your posts!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

-Jed

He is not doing right by being abusive to everyone who dont agree with him. Your assessment is way off, friend. I already reported his abusive comments 4 times today. It is just amazing he can get away with it over and over.

BTW, welcome. I am one of very unpopular posters because I am a non-trin. I hope you read my threads too.

Stripe already mentioned me and here I am.:)

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
He is not doing right by being abusive to everyone who dont agree with him. Your assessment is way off, friend. I already reported his abusive comments 4 times today. It is just amazing he can get away with it over and over.
Hey, looky there, S0Z0. Meshak popped in and gave you a nice reference. Wasn't that thoughtful? :D