5...4...3-2-1...Blast off !

Jedidiah

Hello ! :wave2: I'm Jed. I listen to way more Laurie Berkner than I would wish upon my worst enemy. I've been a believer since age 4, which was a while ago. I like being alive. I hope you do too.

:e4e:

-Jed

Jedidiah

Some days I'm on the ball!
Other days, not so much!
hehe!
:chuckle: A little anxious about my first post Tambora, but you just zoomed right in lickedy-split and set my mind at ease ! Do you have any tips for how to navigate theologyonline.com ?

-Jed

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Hello ! :wave2: I'm Jed. I listen to way more Laurie Berkner than I would wish upon my worst enemy. I've been a believer since age 4, which was a while ago. I like being alive. I hope you do too.

:e4e:

-Jed

Heya! :wave2:

Laurie Berkner's actually pretty darned talented. I'm not familiar with any of her non-children-oriented music but your mention here makes me want to check out some of her stuff from back in the day. I wonder if that's on YouTube somewheres...

Jedidiah

Heya! :wave2:

Laurie Berkner's actually pretty darned talented. I'm not familiar with any of her non-children-oriented music but your mention here makes me want to check out some of her stuff from back in the day. I wonder if that's on YouTube somewheres...
Hello MaryContrary ! :wave: I grudgingly accept that Laurie Berkner is indeed talented. :angel: She's also a real professional, which I also appreciate. I think I just hear her too much, and her songs get stuck in my head, what with my youngsters listening to her and watching her and singing her songs - my thread title is one of her lyrics ! :chuckle: I like that Raffi though. He puts on a nice laid back show, just my speed !

-Jed

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: A little anxious about my first post Tambora, but you just zoomed right in lickedy-split and set my mind at ease ! Do you have any tips for how to navigate theologyonline.com ?

-Jed
Yeah.
Some are going to like what you say, and some are not.
Don't lose any sleep over the nots.

Dena

I don't remember what I was doing at age 4 but I'm certain I wasn't pondering the validity of religious beliefs. Anyway, hello and welcome!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

-Jed

Sit on the "Active Threats" button. :)

Welcome to the last website you will ever need. :cool:

Jedidiah

Hello ! :wave2: I'm Jed.
Hi Jed, I'm Cam.
Hi Cam, pleasure !
I listen to way more Laurie Berkner than I would wish upon my worst enemy.
umkay
If you don't know who she is, you must not have young ones in your life, or you're truly sheltered ! :chuckle:
I've been a believer since age 4, which was a while ago. I like being alive. I hope you do too.
At 4 years old, I would have enjoyed that revelation myself.
My philosophy is that it's never too late to know the Lord. Whenever it is that we come to know Him, we are blessed to the max, right then and there, and forever after !
I'm loving the vast array of emoticons here !

:zoomin: :dog: :chuckle:

-Jed

Jedidiah

I don't remember what I was doing at age 4 but I'm certain I wasn't pondering the validity of religious beliefs. Anyway, hello and welcome!
Hello Dena, and thank you for the warm welcome !
About the only thing I remember from age 4 :chuckle: is asking the Lord Jesus Christ "into my heart," and He moved in, and He's been there all along, and He's here right now ! :king:
Also, I wouldn't say I was "pondering the validity of religious beliefs" and more specifically what believing in the Lord really meant until much later on ! :D

-Jed