3rd annual fellowship week coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
It's not whether or I can do it, it's whether or not the Administrators can do it.

This is a set up, Frank. They want to cajole everybody into being submissive and then they strike hard and fast while your defenses are down, not knowing what just happened or why.

I'll pass, Turbo can keep those stupid stars. :down:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Take all my stars, I don't care.

I don't post here to collect cartoon stars. :devil:
If I take them all, it will be hard to remember how many to give back later. ;)

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER

It's not whether or I can do it, it's whether or not the Administrators can do it.

This is a set up, Frank. They want to cajole everybody into being submissive and then they strike hard and fast while your defenses are down, not knowing what just happened or why.

I'll pass, Turbo can keep those stupid stars. :down:

You aren't hanging out with LivingDeadDoll again are you?

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by :BillyBob:

:think:
Set up? :confused: I must admit I am curious beyond belief. :angel:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Honestly, BB, I'm not sure what you're talking about. If this happened, I can assure you that it was not intentional and that Friendship Week is meant to be nothing more than light fun. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about it but there's no set up being planned.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I do remember :BillyBob: getting knocked around some by a certain admin/mod. :eek: Not that he didn't deserve a truthsmacking... it was just during FW so it didn't go over very well with him.

godrulz

Hall of Fame

Like I said, it's a scam.

It will be a miracle if sozo can be decent to me:rolleyes:

I do not think he believes in modern miracles, so I am not holding my breath lest I turn blue like the moon that I am waiting for.

Oh, the humanity of it all:(

Sozo

Originally posted by godrulz

It will be a miracle if sozo can be decent to me:rolleyes:
Yes, I remember Jesus celebrating the Feast of Tolerance with the Pharisees
I do not think he believes in modern miracles
Define "miracles".
so I am not holding my breath
Would you, please? Let's see how long you can hold it! I'll keep time... ready? GO! :shut:

Mustard Seed

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to [classic yoda-like emphasis]suffering[/classic yoda-like emphais]"

--Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.