2P2P wants to cheat you out of the New Covenant

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's really difficult to decipher what IP is talking about. He doesn't know how to articulate his thoughts into words. That's why some may mistake that, for GENIUS. His PROBLEM is a common failing.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Am I to understand that Interplanner is the only person on this thread that knows what "2P2P" stands for?

Interplanner

I see IP has returned. Hopefully, he learned his lesson and will stop saying NASTY things?

I did not use that expression about anyone here. That is the hypocrisy of so many of you in 2P2P. You call people fools all day and demean them for not believing the fraud of 2P2P. But when I describe the sexual cult of the Philistines in graphic terms and say that God meant to use Israel to get rid of them, you 'cite me for disruption' or something.

Is someone here part of the sexual cult of the Philistines? I doubt it. So there should be no personal offense. They carved their objects of worship to look like male erections and burnt babies born to such conceptions to preserve the cycle of nature. I don't think anyone here at TOL is doing that, yet you blast me as a fool for what I think.

You are so much total amateurs and exegetical failures.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The purpose of 2P2P is to defraud you of the blessing of the new covenant in Christ. That is the work Christ accomplished for us; God made him a covenant for the nations. You gain the righteousness of God in him for the debt of your sins.

2P2P is forever chopping and limiting the bible. Barriers, obstacles, complications, prevarications, convolutions, are their oxygen.

On this one they insist: the new covenant is only for Israel. They know this because they read Jeremiah (no one else can do such a thing). It does not matter to them what Christ or Paul or Hebrews said. It doesn't even matter if the 'ministry of the new covenant' is already a world success (in its own terms). They are 'right' and it is only for Israel. Because their Bible is totally chopped, partitioned, suffocating, compartmentalized all through.

So it is really the 2P2P gang here that is cheated: RD, STP, Mysterion, and other wreckless souls.

So, on what basis do you make the claim that believing in a flat Earth is forever, chopping and limiting the bible?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I did not use that expression about anyone here. That is the hypocrisy of so many of you in 2P2P. You call people fools all day and demean them for not believing the fraud of 2P2P. But when I describe the sexual cult of the Philistines in graphic terms and say that God meant to use Israel to get rid of them, you 'cite me for disruption' or something.

Is someone here part of the sexual cult of the Philistines? I doubt it. So there should be no personal offense. They carved their objects of worship to look like male erections and burnt babies born to such conceptions to preserve the cycle of nature. I don't think anyone here at TOL is doing that, yet you blast me as a fool for what I think.

You are so much total amateurs and exegetical failures.

Your "graphic" examples are unnecessary. It looks as if you didn't learn your lesson.

Interplanner

Your "graphic" examples are unnecessary. It looks as if you didn't learn your lesson.

What a crock. No, no one should actually say what the early Philistines were doing, nor talk about any body parts, or sexual functions, right.

Yet your response validates calling other Christians fools and demeaning them, in spite of Mt 5, which you prob don't even know. Great.