ECT 2P2P forgot to tell us there were 2 gospels in Gal 3:8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Made up, or lifted out of a theology book.
Rationalization 101.

Considering the great complexity of the Book of Revelation, I seriously doubt IP's silly assertion as to why it was written would have done much good to help them understand "what happened."

john w

Hall of Fame
In Trump's many falsehoods :chuckle:

I'm not involved in "local" politics, being a citizen of heaven, and, as an ambassador, who never gets involved in local politics, on this foreign land, this graveyard called earth, the next war zone, I await my calling home, as the ambassadors are the first ones called out, "plucked out," removed, from a foreign country, when war is declared, by the Commander-In-Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ, as He, "the man of war"(Exodus 15:3 KJV) prepares His return, in first, judgment/wrath(*), and then redemption/salvation, both spiritual and physical for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, fulfilling the provisions of the covenants with them,not the boc, and the times of refreshing are realized, "the days of heaven upon the earth"(Deut. 11:21 KJV),the evil issue is resolved,at the second coming, "the second time,"(the first coming taking care of the sin/sins issue), and the nation of Israel attains her rightful status, in service, on earth, as His kingdom of priests, ministers, witnesses-the head, not the tail(Deut. 28:13 KJV)...

I am the great, humble saint John W., the Rifleman, the Wolf Hunter, and I approve of the veracity of this award winning post.

*Note: Biblically, peace, and grace, only come after judgment(Check it out, per Acts 17:11 KJV). Note Paul always says, "Grace and peace"-not "Peace and grace." Details of the book.

john w

Hall of Fame
What about your 7 year run as Treasurer of the Esquire Club, saint john?

I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my club for another term as your Treasurer of the Esquire Club, seeing as that I was indicted, for funneling funds, to my "side" still business.

Am I getting through to you, 222 squirt? Bless your heart...

SaulToPaul 2

I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my club for another term as your Treasurer of the Esquire Club, seeing as that I was indicted, for funneling funds, to my "side" still business.

Am I getting through to you, 222 squirt? Bless your heart...

Is it true that in your 7 year tenure that you embezzled a whopping $343 from Esquire Club into a secret Mt Pilot bank account?

john w

Hall of Fame
Is it true that in your 7 year tenure that you embezzled a whopping $343 from Esquire Club into a secret Mt Pilot bank account?

My Uncle needed a septic tank, Mayor. And it needed to be steel reinforced, and money does not grow on trees, you see, and my part time job as a Calvin Klein underwear model, and brine taster, just does not pay enough, fella.

SaulToPaul 2

My Uncle needed a septic tank, Mayor. And it needed to be steel reinforced, and money does not grow on trees, you see, and my part time job as a Calvin Klein underwear model, and brine taster, just does not pay enough, fella.

I will be by later today to share a new pamphlet with you about our 2500SX model septic tank.
You will be amazed at the technology.

Danoh

You still have not gone back to Genesis and compared Abraham in circumcision versus Abraham in uncircumcision have you?

Lazy.

Or he could cheat and just read it in Romans 4 - both are found there as well, and are the basis of Paul's words in Galatians 3.

(As Galatians makes so evident throughout; obviously, Paul had been teaching Romans many years before he later laid out its' teaching in written form).

Interplanner

Yes it is. It's in rom 4. Except that when he says "we" (what shall we say then?), 2P2Ps exclude themselves because their secret knowledge is more necessary and important and informed. So they are not part of the 'we.' Because that would not be literal to include them.

You will do anything but accept what the NT says because 'literalism' is how you view the OT apart from the NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.