2nd annual TOL fellowship week 04-11-04 to 04-18-04

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Since the "r" is covered up... and I'm running out of time...
TUBO!!!
:chuckle: :p

SOTK

Re: 2nd annual TOL fellowship week 04-11-04 to 04-18-04

Originally posted by Knight

ANNOUNCING THE SECOND ANNUAL TOL FELLOWSHIP/FRIENDSHIP WEEK

OK, here we go! Starting Sunday April 11th until Sunday April18th we are going to have the SECOND annual TOL friendship/fellowship week!

For one whole week we are going to discourage harsh debate and ENCOURGE friendly discussions and conversation i.e., saying nice friendly (civil) things to each other.

No topics are out of bounds as long as your "nice" to each other. :)

At TOL we do this once a year every year for an entire week. It helps to break up the year and start fresh every spring!

TheologyOnLine is the ONE Christian site on the internet that encourges spirited debate and even down right "in your face" arguing. However, for ONE WEEK we are going to take a break and be nice to each other. This doesn't mean you have to accept some perverted world view or idiotic logic, it just means you need to find a more creative way of responding in which you are more "loving" or more "civil".

After the fellowship week is over, it's business as usual: mocking, rebuke, debate, arguing etc can come back in all their glory.

So get ready because friendship/fellowship week starts this Sunday (Resurrection Sunday) April 11th.

<center><applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://theologyonline.com/java-sys" width="203" height="21">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=4>
<param name="day" value=10>
<param name="hour" value=24>
</applet></center>

Days, hours, minutes until the 2nd annual TheologyOnLine Friendship-Fellowship week begins.

:cool:

Sounds good, but i'll believe when I see it. :D

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
:confused: :cry: :mad: :freak: :nono: :shut: :( :p :rolleyes: :D :) :kiss: :princess: gee it was a long trip but I got here. Okay. I crytahvn promise to try and love everyone this week.:granite: including my best bud and the fish.
Doesn't start until Sun?:bannana:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by crytahvn

:confused: :cry: :mad: :freak: :nono: :shut: :( :p :rolleyes: :D :) :kiss: :princess: gee it was a long trip but I got here. Okay. I crytahvn promise to try and love everyone this week.:granite: including my best bud and the fish.
Doesn't start until Sun?:bannana:

Hey Cryt, I want you to tell every Jew you meet online this week that you love them. :kiss:

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by King David

No, it wouldn't mean that. Especially since the 'traditional Christian' finds anything outside of their "do nothing" (h*ll, after all, I'm already saved by grace) attitude finds ANY viewpoint that does not meet their unBiblical, and yet most narrowly Pharisaic definitions and (mis)understandings of Biblical phrases is considered a "perverted world view" or "idiotic logic".

This is the "traditional Christian's" way of doing things. Like, be nice around the holidays, but then its back to "business as usual", which really shows the hypocritical "mardi gras/lent" ("Eat, drink & be merry", for tomorrow we have to be good, and then we can go on sinning our merry way again") false gospel.

Binge and pewk. Binge and pewk. It sounds like the old paganism to me.

--KING DAVID

gee obsessed! try anton levy's satan site, I think it is open.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
oh sorry,
King David Dear,
Honey why not visit Antons site, you might find some comfort there?
Have a blessed day.:)

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by BillyBob

Hey Cryt, I want you to tell every Jew you meet online this week that you love them. :kiss:

Okay! Somehow I am already feeling like I am in a 1950's Alfred Hitchcock film, hey was he a jewnowho?
Have a blessed day.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

SOTK

Originally posted by Sibbie

Hey everyone I finally have my new avatar for fellowship week! :D

Hey, Laura is awesome!! I grew up watching Little House on the Prairie. I wish we still had quality TV programming like this still on the air. Instead, we have the likes of Survivors or The Batchelor. :rolleyes: