2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

Shaun Mcdonald has been a real steal for me off of the waiver wire. The way the Lions throw the ball he's a keeper.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Oh, and consistent backs are rare this year. Most of the 'starters' suck. Just look at Mr. Every-Down-Back Larry Johnson, if you can find him in the stats yet. Thanks to WRs getting points for receptions, the WRs seem to be worth more this year.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Travis Henry, RB DEN
News: Myfoxcolorado.com, Fox Channel 31 out of Denver, is reporting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry has tested positive for marijuana and might be subject to a one-year suspension. While playing for the Tennessee Titans in 2005, he received a four-game suspension. Henry missed his second straight day of practice on Thursday due to an ankle and knee injury. The New York Post goes on to say he filed a lawsuit to keep the NFL from using the result of a drug test to suspend him, according to court papers filed in a Brooklyn, N.Y. federal court. Papers filed on Monday by the NFL in federal court suggested that Henry may have failed the test because the documents stated Henry was trying to stop the league from testing his specimen and "suspending from his employment with the NFL."
Analysis: Henry might elect to appeal this violation, but if it is denied, he would be forced to start serving a one-year suspension immediately due to NFL rules. Under these rules, he can file for reinstatment 60 days prior to the end of the suspension. It certainly doesn't sound good for Henry and this is something that did not just happen overnight. The Broncos signed him to a five-year contract during the offseason, something they might be kicking themselves for right about now if this report is true. Grab Selvin Young immediately in all Fantasy leagues.

:noway:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I predict Selvin will have as many fumbles as he does touchdowns. In fact, you should drop him.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Oh, and consistent backs are rare this year. Most of the 'starters' suck. Just look at Mr. Every-Down-Back Larry Johnson, if you can find him in the stats yet. Thanks to WRs getting points for receptions, the WRs seem to be worth more this year.

LJ had over 130 yards last week. :idunno:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I need a runingback to replace the Cadillac make me an offer.

I'll trade you Selvin Young for the Patriots DST.

'Grab Young immediately in all Fantasy leagues. Young has shown glimpses of brilliance as Henry's understudy and is worth a look as a No. 2 Fantasy running back or 'flex' player in Week 5 against the Chargers if Henry's suspension begins immediately.'

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I couldn't decide in time. No big deal. I believe this is KK's first NFL start, so no telling how he does. If he struggles, Indy has no problem winning with their passing game alone.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I couldn't decide in time. No big deal. I believe this is KK's first NFL start, so no telling how he does. If he struggles, Indy has no problem winning with their passing game alone.

He has already had as many touches in the 1st quarter as Larry Johnson had during his entire game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.