2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

Well I face my son this weekend, and it is certainly no guarantee with Andre Johnson out. I hope that some of my other guys continue at the rate they have been playing at, or I might be 1-2 after this weekend. Wayne's Wyverns are pretty good!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I need a good WR.

I will trade Clinton Portis for a top flight WR or possibly two good WR's.

PM me if interested.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
From the FF site:

"[Steve] Smith is running so hot right now, only a goofball would bench him. True, he'll be covered by DeAngelo Hall, but Smith is familiar with him and should find headway against him. Start Smith as a No. 1 WR in all leagues."

:darwinsm:

PKevman

Smith bombed today for sure after being red-hot in the first two games. With Andre Johnson hurt, and Edge and other players facing tough defenses, my scoring was way down this weak. I kind of thought that would happen. My son's team is only 20 points back, and he has only Reggie Bush to play tomorrow night. If it were last year, I'd be sure Bush would probably get the 20 and beat me, but I am holding out hope he and the Saints struggle enough on offense that he doesn't score that many. Otherwise my supposedly invincible team will be 1-2. :)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I'm a :loser: again. But I notice I did beat Knight last week .. :)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I think I'm a :loser: again. But I notice I did beat Knight last week .. :)
Your last guy only needs to make a catch or two and you beat me.

Shame on me for not starting the Cowboys D.

How 'bout them Cowboys! :banana:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does one tell when the game is over? It's 128-131 at the moment.

Mr. 5020

How does one tell when the game is over? It's 128-131 at the moment.
On the scoreboard, it indicates how many players you have left. YTP stands for "yet to play." You have 1 WR that is yet to play (he plays tomorrow night). Lucky doesn't have any players left. If that WR gets 4+ points for you, you win.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So if B. Jones, a WR from Tenessee can catch then I'm 0 and 2? And that game is on Monday right? So that means I have to wait till Tuesday. Correct?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On the scoreboard, it indicates how many players you have left. YTP stands for "yet to play." You have 1 WR that is yet to play (he plays tomorrow night). Lucky doesn't have any players left. If that WR gets 4+ points for you, you win.
Ooo .. cool.

[mutter]mouse .. hover .. [/mutter]

Thanks Mr.5020

Status
Not open for further replies.