2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

My take on Caddy.

1) He is a gimp. A couple times a year, he doesn't play due to injury, almost guaranteed.

2) Since when does Gruden ever run the ball consistently, hardly ever!

3) Gruden's evaluation on talent is long suffering.

Case closed!

PKevman

In real life, could you imagine an offense with Carson Palmer throwing to Houshmandzadeh, Andre Johnson, Plaxico Burress, and Steve Smith? They would be unstoppable, run 4 WR sets all day long.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Didn't we used to have some sort of clause that states if the league decides that a trade is too one-sided it can be reversed? :think:

drbrumley

Are you worried about your Romo and Trent Green deal? :rotfl:

I didn't like that one either. It doesn't matter guys. I didnt have a good day today, I'm venting and then I see totally lopsided trades like these. But you guys made the agreement so it stands. Until we as a league want to deal with these issues, there is nothing to do about it.

But as a side note: If this trade was to be voted upon by the other owners, I would have rejected this and the Romo trade.

PKevman

My take on Caddy.

1) He is a gimp. A couple times a year, he doesn't play due to injury, almost guaranteed.

2) Since when does Gruden ever run the ball consistently, hardly ever!

3) Gruden's evaluation on talent is long suffering.

Case closed!

You could be right, but then again he could turn it around. He did get off to a great start before the injuries.

PKevman

I didn't like that one either. It doesn't matter guys. I didnt have a good day today, I'm venting and then I see totally lopsided trades like these. But you guys made the agreement so it stands. Until we as a league want to deal with these issues, there is nothing to do about it.

But as a side note: If this trade was to be voted upon by the other owners, I would have rejected this and the Romo trade.

Well for the record I was floored when I saw that offer. I mean I would be an idiot to turn it down, wouldn't you agree? But the thing is if all of the league owners said they thought it wasn't fair then I wouldn't argue, I'd return him to E4E. It's not a biggie to me ultimately as it's fantasy football not life or death. But the difference is that I wasn't the one that made the trade offer...... :)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Are you worried about your Romo and Trent Green deal? :rotfl:
Not at all. That deal looks awesome now. But before week 1, well, as you put it:

Trent Green has always been a great fantasy QB. Romo has never completed a full year in the NFL. Green is a proven commodity.

PKevman

Not at all. That deal looks awesome now. But before week 1, well, as you put it:

Trent Green has always been a great fantasy QB. Romo has never completed a full year in the NFL. Green is a proven commodity.

True. No argument here, I was just teasing you Lucky. :up:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
As far as trades and even waivers go, I think I'm going to avoid them as much as possible this year. Previous years I spent so much time messing with waivers and it never did me any good.

PKevman

If Romo gets hurt or is wildly inconsistent like last season, and Green gets better, that deal may not look so one sided down the line. Same with Cadillac for Smith.

PKevman

As far as trades and even waivers go, I think I'm going to avoid them as much as possible this year. Previous years I spent so much time messing with waivers and it never did me any good.

Sometimes you can get lucky with the waivers, but most of the time it is only beneficial for finding someone to fill in for a bye week.

elected4ever

Well for the record I was floored when I saw that offer. I mean I would be an idiot to turn it down, wouldn't you agree? But the thing is if all of the league owners said they thought it wasn't fair then I wouldn't argue, I'd return him to E4E. It's not a biggie to me ultimately as it's fantasy football not life or death. But the difference is that I wasn't the one that made the trade offer...... :)
They better not void the trade. You live with the decisions you make. Bunch a commie pinkos. Say out of my business!

Status
Not open for further replies.